I stayed here in September of 2012. Went with a friend.
1. Location: Located on the circuit house road right off the main market of Manali. All major places are within walking distance of this place. No traffic noise reached my room. View from the balcony was nice.
2. Cleanliness: Very clean. Room, bathroom, bed linen, lawns, everything is maintained very well and is very clean.
3. Service: Staff is very courteous and friendly. We were extended all cooperation.
4. Value: I went during off season and for the price I got the room, it was a great deal. I will avoid mentioning the tariff I was offered, but I must mention it proved to be great value.
5. Food quality: Just had one breakfast at the hotel, which was laid out for us in our balcony. The food quality was good like you'd expect from Baikunth (considering Kasauli Baikunth has great food).
All in all, I will surely suggest this place to anyone going to Manali looking to stay near the mall road. In off season, even better.
I have attached some pictures. The room has been slept in once. The pictures are from next morning.