“A very good restaurant at Manali”

Mount View Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 144 Restaurants in Manali
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Tibetan
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Food is very tasty.This restaurant serves many cuisines.Italian food is very delicious.Spaghetti,penne,pizza is outstanding.Chicken cream soup is absolutely amazing.Moreover the restaurant is exactly located on the mall.There are many other restaurant at the mall.But for Italian food Mount view restaurant is best among them.

There are newer reviews for Mount View Restaurant

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I had here lunch 2 times and I hardly liked it. I ordered butter chicken and in my life it was first time butter chicken gravy was served with bone. When I asked about it they say we have to say thwm we want boneless when we order. I taught are you serious you are running hotel and asking just a stupid question. They seriously dont know to cook non veg food so if you are non veg lover there is hotel above chop stick restaurant on 1st floor we found at the last day and we loved the food over there. We were cyrsing ourself why we had 2 days lunch at the mount view the service is aslo disgusting they dont care to even ask for water we have to call them again and again for everything.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

This place is situated in heart of manali " at mall road there is bunch of different restaurant as well but we people choose mount view for authentic chinese" but lil bit disappointed with the cource of meals as food is over oily....and taste is not upto our palate....we order (mount view special noodles) not so impressive but dere vegetables sizzler is good n veg manchurian below average.... The interiors is below average and service is average

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had been to this restaurant a few times way back in 1995! Again, after so many years, we went back.. and we were glad that we did - the Thalumein soup - is a MUST have!!! Don't miss it - I wanted to have it again before returning - but couldn't - so I must go back again - if only for this soup! But they used to have a beautiful old Tibetan room heater before - which has been unfortunately replaced since with a much newer but not that beautiful room heater:( miss the old one!). Their servings are huge!!! So be prepared to share with someone.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I live in the Manali area and Mount View is a great place to eat. All the different dishes, and it's quite diverse, I have eaten there over the years have all been consistently good. The roof top is also a great place to relax with an, expresso, beer etc. and people watch as they walk by on the main mall area.

1  Thank Tom H