Ways to Experience Riding Solo
from $110.77
from $195.90
from $204.11
More Info
All reviews chadar trek helped everyone amazing memories trek leader summit nag abhishek sir doubts beginners motivating arrangements tissa temperature company journey winter
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first ever trek, I had imagined it to be difficult but what made it better was the outstanding support from the trek leaders. They ensured we were okay, helped us complete the trek and oh the amazing food!! Would 100% recommend Riding solo to my friends and family!

Date of experience: January 2020
ridingsolo_trek, Guest Relations Manager at Riding Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your words .. we would love to host you again for any other trek.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very professional adventure company which helped me complete my dream trek-kedarkantha. The trek guides were extremely helpful as we had a lot of beginners in our batch. The way they motivated them and helped everyone complete the trek is commendable! The best part about this company is the delicious food they provide even at the extreme sub zero temperature. Would definitely recommend ridingsolo to everyone for Himalayan treks.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks for lovely words..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great experience with riding solo. On ground people are amazing.food was awsum n very supportive people.must recommended

Date of experience: January 2020
ridingsolo_trek, Director of Sales at Riding Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for choosing us for Chadar Trek .. we are hopping to see you soon again..

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was a nice experience with riding solo
The guides , stays , food all are so good
Its one of the toughest winter trek
But the guide help me so hard to complete this trek
Thats the main plus point

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks for your words after completion Kedarkantha Trek with us. We are looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

. Bead Kund is a very lovely lake situated near the Solang Valley. People can trek from the valley to the lake and that is exactly what I did. I was travelling solo hence decided to do a guided trek. A friend suggested me to book with Riding Solo as he had already done Beas Kund with them and his experience was good. Trekking to that lake through snow and forests and streams was something I did not know I could pull off. I was not sure I had it in me. But I kept pushing and it was very rewarding. Thank you Riding Solo for such amazing memories. Im coming back soon !
3. Booked this trek for the students in my class. I had promised that if they all scored well in exams, I would take them on a trip. As much as fun, I also wanted the trip to be informative and educative. I thought my students will nag and complain but guess I was wrong. They were actually enjoying themselves. We took help from our guide and we learnt a lot about the trees of the area, the animals, the rare birds and flowers, local folklore, knowledge about pitching a tent a building a campfire, spotting peaks etc. The guides were very polite and weren’t irritated by my kids’ questions. I am really thankful for that. While returning they were sad but I promised them that we would go on another trek next year and that too a bit difficult than this. I extend my hearty thanks to the team of Riding Solo for making this teaching experience possible for me. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Trip66101663916
ridingsolo_trek, Director of Sales at Riding Solo, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thanks for the reviews..