$110
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
$44
$39
Agoda.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Restaurant
Hotel Apple Paradise(Manali)(Great Value!)
$138
$115
  • Pool
$162
$141
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel New Adarsh(Manali)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
$88
$74
Agoda.com
All reviewspure veghappy holidayingpool tablevegetarian foodmanali tripexcellent food qualityroom servicerecommend this hotelhouse keepingperfect locationexcellent hotelgreat hospitalitynon vegaffordable pricea wonderful staystayed here for nightskeep up the good work
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Me and my friends enjoyed our weekend at Manali, thanks to River crescent Resort for the great hospitality and care they took off. All the arrangements were made by the resort right from the transportation to sightseeing and adventure activities to great delicious food they served. We enjoyed bon fire at night and sunrise in the morning through our windows that offers great view of snow covered mountains and beas river. Rooms were spacious and room service was upto the mark.

Room Tip: We took chancellor room with valley facing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Sheena Ji ,
On behalf of team The River Crescent Resort, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your valuable comments.
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s effort and takes the time to say “Thank you “.
We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of The River Crescent Resort is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests, at reasonable prices. But it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodation and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Undoubtedly my honeymoon at River crescent Resort was most memorable part of my life. I satyed there in the month of September. I recieved a warm welcome at the reception and after that a wonderful meals. Resort management was quite friendly and professional they take care of all our needs. Honeymoon facilities provided by the Resort was fantastic. Food was excellent. I bought a complete package from the Resort so they take care of all the arrangement. Punctuality was the main noticeable thing of the service they offered. Room was pretty good and the view it offers was spectacular. I recommend river crescent resort to all prospective traveller to Manali.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nitu_Hello
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My family vacation in the month of December was totally awesome. Thanks To River Crescent Resort. I got river facing room at the resort which offers great view of snow capped mountain and beas river. Good food , good service and easy accessibility of resort made my vacation a memorable one. Staff was very helpful in making all the arrangements of sightseeing and ticket booking of Volvo bus that made my all vacation hassle free. Thanks to River Crescent Resort keep the good work going.

Room Tip: take river facing room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pinu_hp

Dear sir ,

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My stay at River Crescent Resort was fantastic, i thoroughly enjoyed my stay and holidays at Manali. The most exciting part of my stay at River Crescent resort was the view it offers from its windows. Gushing river beas offers spectacular experience. All this coupled with great food and service really won me and my family's heart. My 3 days stay at resort was an experience of lifetime. I will recommend this resort to all my friends and relatives. Thumbs up to the resort management keep it up.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard_007_Bond
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Mr. Richard ,

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Nicely located,well furnished and maintained place.Rooms are big and have a good view and close feel of the serene everflowing beas river.Food is good and well priced .The duplex rooms are fun for children.Had a great time at the discotheque as we were three families .

Room Tip: like Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family