“good”
Review of Hotel Snow Line

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manali
Hotel Snow Line
Ranked #127 of 297 Manali B&B and Inns
New Delhi
“good”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

services,location of the hotel,restro were all good but rooms are dirty even we found centipedes,rats etc below d bed.
need regular cleaning and wash of the room specially of ground floor .
otherewise good value for money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Sandeep N

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
delhi
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I must say that thy r fabulous hotel with extremely nice people managing it. I enjoyed every moment of my stay with snow line. The staff was extremely polite, nice, helpful with a smile on face. The rooms were vry clean. I just loved the place with its ambience. I must not miss to write something about the food they... More

Delhi
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I went to this hotel last week with my wife. Though hotel location is really good (200m from mall road + Hadimba, Monastery and other major places in Manali are at walking distance) and staffs is really helpful BUT real upset about this hotel is there rooms size. Its really small. After seeing it for first time my reaction was "aree ye room shuru hone se pahle hi khatam ho gaya" ( just like Circuit's reaction in Munna Bhai MBBS (Bollywood movie) after seeing hostel room ). I am 5'11 and the bed size also was too small for me. I think this is only upset point about this hotel.

If you are coming to Manali by your own conveyance, I would suggest you to book hotel in outskirt of Manali as Manali is now too crowed and traffic jam is a common thing. If you don't have convenience then I would suggest to book your hotel near to Mall road. Even if you not geting any hotel near mall road, then also its okay as Manali is all about ROHTANG PASS visit. If you miss everything else there is nothing to regret about..

Food here was okay, not that great. We explored various restaurants at Manali (mostly on mall roads) I think "Four Season" restaurant is THE BEST which I experienced.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Harsh S
Meerut City
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I luv this hotel location, as well as the behaviour of the staff was very polite, food and room service is very good. they guide us the best way to explore the manali, Mr Lucky GM is very polite and helpful

3 Thank maniban2004
Gurgaon
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hotel was clean & neat, room service was excellent, hotel is located very near to Mall road, My family members were given very good feedback on rooms & food quality. i definitely prefer this hotel for next visit to manali.

3 Thank Uzair H
Udaipur
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have booked 2 rooms with kids as per standard age criteria of booking requiring the additional beds however been allotted two small room without addl beds and also poor response from clear trip people. finally it was hotel manager actually understood my pain and provided other rooms with chargeable addl beds.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I luvd stayin in hotel snow line...d ambience iz grt...prime location...grt service n awesome food....d staff iz very helpful...n d hotel iz maintained very well...I luvd bein in manali....js bcoz v had an awesome stay...wud luv stayin in hotel snow line...weneva I visit manali next-Alisha dua

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank aliasha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
Hotel New Adarsh
#1 of 1 in Vashisht
Hotel Manali Mahal
Hotel Manali Mahal
#66 of 297 in Manali

Been to Hotel Snow Line? Share your experiences!