“Unbelievably good”

The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 334 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I went to have a vacation with my husband in Manali on Nov 2010.
I stayed at Manali for three days at Holiday Cottage.It was a wonderful experience being there.

Pros:
Excellent Service
Clean and neat rooms
24 hour cold and hot running water
Excellent food at reasonable prices
Driver available for sight seeing on request.(Charges extra)
Pick up and drop from Bus station
Amazing view from balcony(U can see picture perfect snow capped mountains.The backyard extends to apple orchards,but it was off season and we cudnt see apples :( )

Cons:
Heater available at room is not suffient when its too cold(we opened out balcony on first day and it was soo cold that we couldnt sleep,From second day we learnt our lesson and kept the balcony door shut at nightfall :) )

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MinuHyd
holidaycottagemanali, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2011

Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

Initially Ithought it would be just like any other hotels wehere one is promised a lot but delivered nothing.Let me tell u I was proved wrong.Thanks to Roshan and the staff members which made the stay amazing and enjoyble.
The eooms were great with scintilating view of the snow capped mountain.The fireplace made our evenings awesome and the food filled us with satisfaction.
Thanks to Ashok who served us with his best efforts.I cant forget the garam poori with sabzi.....delicious.!!!
The balcony,dining and the corridors still burns in our minds.
Great people,Great Place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed January 6, 2011

After a long search we book this cottage for our Honeymoon.
And i love to say- If in future I visit MANALI i will book only this hotel.

Service is Excellent.......
Rooms are Neat and Clean.....
Ideal location to spend holiday time.....(Specially Honey Moon)
I personally like the service, politeness, supportive attitude....
Food quality is also good........
The best part is Holiday Cottages and team makes sure to deliver more than what they have committed.....
VALUE FOR MONEY

Reviewed January 4, 2011

it very nice hotel with a marvelous view of manali and its mountain from its room and balcony.food is delicious, i enjoyed it and would like to visit again manali and will stay in hotel non other than Holiday cottages manali.
best hotel for a couple going for honeymoon from my point of view.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Me and my wife had a memorable honeymoon stay in Holiday Cottage. While booking we have relied upon the reviews about this cottage and were deeply impressed by the way they took care of our stay. With a beautiful location, clean room, tasty food, EXCELLENT AND FRIENDLY staff it won't be an exaggeration to say its a home away from home. The most impressive thing about the hotel was the excellent hospitality of its staff...the drivers, cooks, service personnel...Mr. Roshan, who owns the cottage was very friendly and helpful in arranging us the sight seeing trips... We would like to give a special mention about Mr. Ashok (Service personnel) who took care of all our needs and was really friendly and sincere. We would definitely be looking forward to stay there the next time we visit Manali...

Sreeresh & Lakshmi

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Sreelaks

Reviewed December 29, 2010

I booked holiday cottages for our honeymoon with reviews from tripadvisor. it was a memorable stay there. We booked the honeymoon package available with the hotel that included Delhi-manali and manali-delhi volvo bus travel.
On reaching delhi, I casually called Mr. Roshan to enquire about pickup point of the Bus but later he confirmed me that tickets were not booked due to some confusion and he asked us to travel to chandigarh and from there he arranged a cab for us. ( Such incidents happen and they make journey interesting, everything planned and being perfect makes journey a bore).
We spend great 4N/5D Stay at holiday cottages, the staff were always at service and helpful. As part of package we were suppose to travel in "Alto" but we travelled in much bigger, more comfortable vehicles.
the food at HC was great and Tea was awesome.
Specially mentioning of Sagar, who took personal care of us, I thank everybody at holiday cottages for making my honeymoon travel memorable.

Reviewed December 21, 2010

Like everyone, I was very much cautious to choose a hotel for my honeymoon. I was ready to spend any amount but wanted a perfect stay. Since we can get only limited information about a hotel without staying in it, I decided to trust on the trip advisor review. It took me a number of days with lots of browsing and phone calls to take the final call and I decided to stay in Holiday Cottages manali. I was delighted with the kind of care and hospitality they provide. I was having little cold and bad throat. I got all my medicines, always warm drinking water, hot water for taking steam, hot tea, cuisines on demand, good room heater etc everything right very soon. The view from the rooms is awesome. I loved the neatness and cleanness of the room and toilets and the open balconies were really nice. The thing that delighted me most was the kitchen. Wonderful food!! Completely like the home food but even more tasty. Your cooks are great and they learn the taste of your guests very fast. Sagar was the person who attended us full time. Great guy!! Thank you for the care you gave us for continuous 5 days! great job! The availability of transportation was very quick and good. The kind of care Mr Roshan Thakur gives to his guests is definitely better than a five star hotel.
The only thing I would like to get better is: Little more room space and the cable was going off for around 1 hour in morning...
Finally your care and hospitality made me feel to come there again and again. Good Job Thakur!! Good Job Sagar!! Keep it up!!