The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
$86
$59
$55
  • Breakfast included
Golden Tulip Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$70
$51
$151
$76
Orbitz.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
$57
$48
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholiday cottagevalue for moneyspecial thanksplace to staybedroom cottageexcellent hospitalityvisit manalimountain viewsnowy mountainsthe hotel staffexcellent viewkanyal roadrooms are excellentcomfortable stayhome away from homewonderful experiencesight seeing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Months after we returned, our vacation in Manali continues to be a cherished. Apart from memorable time we spent together at Rohtang Pass, River Rafting etc. on reason the trip remains unforgettable is our stay at Holiday Cottages Manali.

From the time I booked the accommodation after reading reviews here, till the moment we checked out, Roshan Thakur and his very capable team led by Sagar ensured that Holiday Cottages became a home away from home to us.

The place is cozy, well-maintained, quiet, safe and perfect for a family. Chef Bansi and his team made sure we were served freshly prepared and made-to-order and delicious menu for all meals. The sight of snow-capped peaks from the windows was spell-binding. Views of the verdant plains and sightings of some never-before-seen birds will stay with us forever. So will the breakfast we enjoyed on the sunlit terrace, soaking in nature's bounty.

Overall, a perfect place to stay in- away from the crowded Mall Road. My two daughters, wife and I would love to go back to Holiday Cottages again anytime.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed September 27, 2010

Recently I had made plans for an Europe honeymoon trip and at the last moment, due to problems with the Visa I had to look for other alternatives in India. I stumbled upon this hotel in the TripAdvisor. Wow.. what a lucky break. The Managing Director of this hotel, Mr.Roshan was very friendly and made all the arrangements for the stay as well as travel from Delhi to Manali within a very short notice of 1 day. The place is an excellent spot for honeymoon couples. We were pampered in there and it was quite an experience.

The room is adequate enough and the view from the sit out is also good. Our care taker Mr.Sagar was very friendly and well behaved. The food provided was excellent. Due to rain we were not able to go on to see the Rotang Pass but Mr.Roshan was considerate enough to arrange us to be taken on another sight seeing spot (Nagger Castle) the next day. Overall our honeymoon experience in Holiday Cottage was one to remember and cherish.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

great location, quiet, neat, great hospitality, ever smiling staff, good food.... this is what describes Holiday Cottages......
We had a great time at this place...... you will love this experience.......

1  Thank Diwakar_Rajy

Reviewed September 15, 2010

I highly recommend holiday cottages in Manali. In particular the owner Mr. Roshan Seth, and the manager Mr. Aman were very courteous and helpful, and took care of our every need. There was one small misunderstanding about what was included in the rate, but he displayed excellent customer service and took care of it right away. I visited with my parents and stayed in Holiday Cottage #2 (the best 3 bedroom cottage). The rooms were large and spacious, the bathroms were well equipped. The package came with a cook and a cleaner. The main room has a 20ft+ ceiling and the view of the hills is gorgeous. On possible improvments - the rooms were a little dusty, the bathroom does not have a wall shower, and there is no on-site restaurant/bar or gym. However Mr. Seth told us that these features are coming soon. I look forward to going back in the future.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed September 9, 2010

The best cottage/hotel I have ever stayed in!
The food, the ambience and the hospitality was great!
Thanks a lot Roshan and team!