“Holiday Cottage- Luxury Cottages, Simsa, Manali / Himachal Pradesh”

The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 287 Specialty Lodging in Manali
chennai
“Holiday Cottage- Luxury Cottages, Simsa, Manali / Himachal Pradesh”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Absolutely value for money place. Clean, esthetically wooden work done up renovated rooms, nice comfortable bed, clean linen, room heater, and cleanest toilet and bath towels. Courteous staff, good chef, delicious & plenty food. Mr Roshan ( MD) himself looks after the daily mgmt due to which you are assured of best services by the staff. Pickup and drop to Manali Bus station at will. I would like to recommend this to everybody who would like to have a comfortable and delightful stay. Will visit again in future. Hotel service was awesome and it felt like home. Special thanks to Mr. Thakur (Hotel Owner)
There is only one problem, the hotel is located at a isolated location far from main city, so people can not enjoy a evening walk to market.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nishanthhifi
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this review, September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

09816003359, 09418154959

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
faridabad
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I just travelled from delhi to manali and had a 3 nights 4 days stay at holiday cottages manali.Perfect location with the snow covered mountains visible from ur room and calm and soothing environment to freshen up ur life. One particular thing which i liked about the cottages was the services of the owner Mr Roshan Thakur who personally takes care of his guests apart from the other service staff. The rooms were extremely neat and clean and the food served was perfect.The kitchen was extremely neat and clean which one could ask for. I have been to many places and visited a lot of hotels but the experience with the holiday cottages was one in a lifetime.Apart from that owner provides u with pick up and drop facility from bus stand.

2 Thank deepakdesraj

DELHI
Reviewed July 2, 2010

I started searching the internet 15 days before my visit and found the reviews of this hotel to be perfect as to my liking. Unfortunately, there were no rooms available as per the Delhi travel agents. I was on the verge of compromising and deciding to stay elsewhere, when I decided to contact Mr. Roshan and requesting myself. To my disbelief, he offered me two rooms for my family. If I have to describe my stay there - it would be in one sentence. Within 15 minutes of my check in at the hotel, I cancelled my return tickets and extended my stay for two more days. There is something about this place which welcomes you with open arms - may be its the warmth of their staff or the personal care and attention given by the owner himself. Roshan is a genius and is an excellent example for people in the service industry. I know one thing for sure - this is the place I would like to go everytime I visit Manali and would stronly recommend to others. They have an elderly person as their head chef - he is one of the USPs of this place. He treats you like a mother - pampering you to try his various delicacies and serving them with all his love. Roshan is doing well to have retained him for years now...kudos to all of you...kep up the excellent work...shall remember this stay throughout my life.

2 Thank SDKDDelhi

ggwalior
Reviewed June 30, 2010

It is one of the best located beautyfulland peacfull accommodation in Manali , ,away from crowd , surrounded by greeneries , rooms are very clean well maintained ,can watch snow-tips from window when sleeping ,garden - very well maintained , food quality very good and , kitchen is very clean , staffs are very well behaved, Mr Roshan Thakur is always ready to help you and suggest u to all good and bad in manali . he is realy an good men. It really value for money .me and my family enjoyed the stay in this cottage . I strongly recommend it .
R K tiwari gwalior

2 Thank rohu14556

Mumbai
Reviewed June 28, 2010

It is one of the very nice places I have stayed with. It’s around 2-3 kms from Manali Market. As its away from crowd and surrounded by greeneries it really gives soothing experience for the visitors, Location of the cottages is very nice with very well maintained rooms and garden, One can watch snow-tips from window when sleeping, The food quality very good with well mannered and helping staffs. Owner of the property Mr Roshan Thakur provides more than 100% cooperation and personal attention for everyone and is really helpful, they also help you for knowing the place, gives you information about area, or even help in hiring Bike/Vehicle.
It really value for money .We enjoyed the stay in this cottage . I have already recommended the place for most of my friends.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank IamSagar

Mumbai
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Really nice place. rooms are good and food is excellent. Location is amazing. Staff is helpful and gives personalised attention. Service was very good. If ever I go to Manali, I'll prefer this place only. Nothing more to write only to experience.............

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

New Delhi
Reviewed June 12, 2010

It is one of the best located beautyfull accommodation in Manali , around 3 to 4km from mall road ,away from crowd , surrounded by greeneries , rooms are very clean well maintained ,can watch snow-tips from window when sleeping ,garden - very well maintained , food quality very good , kitchen is very clean , staffs are very well behaved, Mr Roshan Thakur is always ready to help you .There is ample parking space . It really value for money .We enjoyed the stay in this cottage . I strongly recommend it .