“Manali Family Trip”

and 1 more site!
The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 334 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed June 8, 2014

"The Best Resort IN Manali"
We booked this Trip by Rohatng Holidays Manali ,We got Very Good Resort in Manali,We have Spend good Time at The Holiday Cottages & Resorts Manali....
Really Awesome experiene,well furnished rooms with excellent views...& locations.Its a home away from home..gr8 service,variety of delicious food.everything worthfull.Specially Thankful to Mr Roshan ji and Neha Mam as well as Ashish & All Staff Members
Really Every thing was Excellent...

Room Tip: Really Awesome experiene,Go without any Tesion in this Resorts
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Vandana J
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The hospitality began from the very moment we got in touch with Mr. Rana. He promised to take care of everything once we arrive in Manali and he did! We stayed for 4 nights and 5 days and not once did they give us any reason for complaint. Mr. Roshan Thakur, the MD of the hotel, treated us like his personal guests overseeing our needs and fulfilling them every time be it giving us an extra room when we checked in early, providing pick up and drop to the mall road even during the infamous Manali 'chakka jam'or arranging cab for sightseeing and at last seeing us off personally till the Volvo bus stand. Under his guidance the staff is also always smiling, helpful and cooperative. As far as the property is concerned, all rooms are spacious overlooking the mountain ranges, the food is good and the restaurant ambiance is lovely. This is one hotel I would wholeheartedly recommend!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank itikasingal
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at The Holiday Cottages and was overwhelmed by their hospitality.
Located around 2 kilometers from the mall road which so that you don't bother about the crowd. Hotel provides pickup and drop from and to the mall road on chargeable basis.
Awesome view of the valley from each room!! Balcony spread out nicely, well lit and clean rooms..Hotel staff is kind and helpful..To top it all, they have an lovely restaurant with a delicious spreadout buffet which you can't just miss..
You will surely cherish the memories of The Holiday Cottages for long long time!!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed our hospitality and we do hope to have you back with us on your next visit to Manali. Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards.
Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavour is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

My team and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Thank you again for your kind comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed at in holiday cottage manali for 3 nights. Manali is one of best tourist destination to see the beauty of nature.This hotel is a first class resort.It is worth all the money that you pay.service and quality are top level here.And service is great.Will be coming back definitely. I will Thank the hotel staff and Rana ji

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Priya_Singh2014

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed in room 122 from 22nd to 25th of May 2014. Here's the summary:

1. Accomodative staff. We arrived a little earlier than the check in time and since we were coming from Chennai, (that is a travel of almost 24 hours to reach manali), we desperately wanted to freshen up. The reception staff understood our needs and gave us a temporary room for us and later we were shifted to the room that was allotted for us.

2. Great mountain view. One can lie down on the bed and view the snow-capped mountains from the French window.

3. Fresh food. Being a veggie, I truly appreciate the fact that the chef included a lot of vegetables and fruits in the menu. The food was freshly made and the buffet spread was great.

4. Mr. Roshan Thakur, the MD of the hotel. He is a man of dedication who loves his work. He communicated with all his guests personally and made us feel comfortable. He had arranged Pawan (a young, energetic chap who loves his hometown Manali who almost transferred his love for his hometown to us) to take us around the place. He also dropped us back to the bus depot after our check out. Thanks to Mr. Roshan.

In a gist, this is a great place to stay and me and hubby got to spend a relaxed time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AnuradhaAnanth

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights.This hotel is a first class resort.It is worth all the money that you pay.service and quality are top level here.And service is great.Will be coming back definitely.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Airbus320bhupender

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our Resort and services.Thank you for staying with us on your visit in Manali. We are glad to note that you enjoyed your time with us. Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had to write this, Manali it seems has everything to offer, be it the mall the cafes and the views but everything will be a waste if the place you are staying is not upto your expectations. I will Thank the hotel staff and Rana ji , this never happened with me. the place is good , the rooms are nice , they got bath tubs,chairs in the balcony and no hotel has views like this. Ask Rinku to plan your holiday. he will surely try taking u all the places. The first and the best trip with my gal.
PS; Rinku will also take you to nice parties.
Thank You all for such a memorable trip!!!

Arjun

Room Tip: Go for the rooms on upper floor with balcony, the stream behind will enchant you every morning.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple