“Awesome vaccation...”

The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 299 Specialty Lodging in Manali
“Awesome vaccation...”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Westayed here for 4N and 5 dayz and the experience was great.Mr Roshan Thakur indeed catered to all our needs and the hospitality provided by him was awesome. The property is indeed good moreover the warmth of the staff n great food added to the splendor.we stayed in the honeymoon room n it was clean, spacious and the mountain view was awesome. I higly recommend to stay in the honeymoon rooms as it will give u a complete view of the snow cladded mountains.The special care taken by Mr Roshan Thakur towards our entire stay in his hotel was great...MR & MRS Naveen & Seema Pinto.

• Stayed June 2013
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this review, September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

09816003359, 09418154959

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 21, 2013

3km form Bus and 4km form mall road but peace full resort. away from mall road noise and pollution gud property for comfortable and cozy stay. Roshan Thakur (the owner) him self supervise all there staff. rooms are cozy and mountain facing. you can sit and relax in the balcony which is mountain facing and have cup of tea... Such a nice feeling.
neat & clean toilet with some gud quality of toiletries.
over all gud option to stay I wish to come again...
Keep it up...

NEW DELHI
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed here during our trip to Manali from 14th to 20th June-2013 in Cottage No 1. Absolutely marvelous, luxurious n pampering experience due to many factors. Fabulously built teak wood interior cottage with 3 bedrooms, attached toilets, dining n living area with LCD's. A cook and attendant at your service to cater to your demands is luxury redefined as it is different than what we have experienced in our trips to luxurious resorts at other places.
Thumbs up to M.C Thakur ji for his hospitality and special thanks to R.K Tours and Travels Chandigarh for arranging a brilliant RTV for our 2 families of 7 people at absolutely nominal costs for 7 days stay at Manali. Had a gem of a time on all seven days when we visited Solang valley for paragliding and cable car, Rohtang Pass for fresh snow which had fallen a night before, River Rafting on Beas river at Kullu & river rappelling by kids on river beas... WOW. visited with sanjeev and family & had great time..

Room Tip: Choose Cottages without doubt if you are travelling with another friend's family or extended fam...

Patna, Bihar, India
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Holiday Cottages was part of package offered by Makemytrip.com. We arrived late at around 11.00 PM on 11th June 2013. The hotel had sent a escort vehicle at one of the junction for easy access so till that time it was all good. Things started to change as we moved past the cottages with Holiday Cottages hoardings. We reach to a unnamed property. A person which I later learnt was some high ranking official of the property had replied in obnoxiously RUDE terms when I inquired as to why property was unnamed. Since, it was damn late in night and due to travel from Delhi to Manali, we had no energy left to look for alternate accommodation. However, later on we witnessed extremely good service from the staff plus the place has location advantage. The place is quite and serene just as we wanted. So apart from that 1st interaction everything else was good making it an average experience.

4 Thank Vibhas T
Ludhiana
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were a group of 9 adults and 7 kids. Booked a cottage of three rooms in the month of June 2013. Had an excellent time at the place. So many plus points to narrate; like gr8 location, marvelous views, outstanding ambience, excellently maintained, courteous staff. We were provided with a cook and helper. The cook did his job very well, we were served with mouth watering delicacies of our choice as per our requirement. We had to provide them with groceries as per our needs but that was no hassle at all. The weather was perfect for the kind of getaway we were looking forward to. Elders and kids enjoyed equally. The cottages even had free Wi-Fi connection available. The cottages were cleaned and bed sheets changed on daily basis. Overall had a wonderful memorable trip to the place. The environment, weather, location, accommodation and staff made our stay worthwhile and will definitely make it a point to stay at this place only whenever we get chance to visit Manali. I will recommend to all especially travelling with family or large groups to stay at this place. You will just enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Go for Cottage number 2 if you are travelling with 3 couples and kids. All cottages are good but thi...

Sirsa, India
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Planned a family get together at last moment and booked the holiday cottages. The owner Mr MC Thakur is an amazing and courteous person. He gave us a 4 bedroom cottage. accomodation was exceptional with spacious rooms and a large sit out. The staff at the cottage were very good and looked after all our needs. The food served was according to our requirements and the kids also freaked out. The internet worked intermittently but that is acceptable as it is not in their domain. Overall , an exceptional experience. Three cheers to the Holiday Cottages and Mr MC Thakur.

VJ Singh

Room Tip: Cottage 3 was amazing with gr8 kids duplex room.

New Delhi
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Its a pretty good property with more than good rooms. I stayed in a standard room and I felt it was a good deal with the amount of money which I spent. Room was spacious, neat & clean, good bathroom and an excellent view. I am sure their other rooms will be awesome too.
Their service was prompt, gave us a temp room at the check in as we landed up pretty early than the usual time, so that we can relax after a 15 hour bus journey, which was pretty thoughtful of them and much appreciated.

The food could have been better. In season, they can utilize the open areas in the front for their breakfast service as the dining room feels pretty cramped up at times. The quality of food needs an intervention as I truly believe that with a little thought can make a huge difference here.

One down hill. They are a bit far from the city centre, which can even be a selling point for a few. But I like my evening hustle at the mall and I missed being closer to it

In a nutshell, for the money which I spent, I think I got a good deal. Just make sure that you book in advance if you need this place. They get "sold out" pretty easily

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends