“Good”

The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 312 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Visited in the month of march 2013.

The stay was pleasant in holiday cottage and resorts but the hot water facility found not be in order as the person will have to wait for 20-30 minutes for hot water.

Location and View from the cottage was excellent with snow mountains and greenary.

Rooms were good with good passage and balcony but wifi access found to be very poor.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stay_11
There are newer reviews for The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa

Reviewed March 4, 2013

It's really a bliss to stay at this place. We had a fabulous stay at Holiday cottages. We booked super deluxe room which comes with balcony and it has got a nice view of snow capped mountains. Rooms are absolutely clean and neat, no complaints at all. They provided all the amenities including room heater, hair dryer etc without any extra charge. It's a nice place away from noisy town and you wont hear any motor vehicle sound except few bird chirps.

Staff behavior is of highest order, they served very tasty buffet and you can have ala carte also. As all others I also recommend this place to stay which stays in your memory for a long long time. I really don't find any misses by the staff. They provided each and everything before we ask. All in all a very very good place and more importantly a lovely place for a honeymoon couple.

Room Tip: Opt for a balcony room which is a super deluxe one, if you opt for standard then you wont get balcon...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

By November 2012 myself along with a group of 11 members visited manali and stayed in Holiday Cottages,Manali. It was an awesome experience. The ambience was very good. We took a cottage with 4 bedrooms each one for separate family. We had a fireplace to warm ourselves which was lit meticulously by the person incharge. The Manger of the team was very friendly and helpful. The food was served to the cottage when requested. Coffee and snacks were served in time. The breakfast and dinner were amazing and it was customised too at our request. The rooms were very clean and neat and had heater facility. All of us really enjoyed the stay very much and i would recommend all my friends to stay there when they visit Manali. I would like to stay there if i happen to visit Manali once more.

Latha Ganesan
Chennai.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lathaganesan

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Enjoyed Breathtaking view from hotel room, I think Holiday Cottages is the best located resort in Manali. located in a quiet place, this hotel can offer you perfect weekend break. you can almost touch the snow-capped peaks & the valley from your bed. :)....no complaint with room cleanliness & bathroom or hot water etc. all the staffs & management persons were so good. food was also good & price is very reasonable . They arranged our vehicle for tours & since this is far from manali bus stand, they offered free pick up and drop. overall it's a memorable stay. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MCh002

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It has been an amazing experience staying in Holiday Cottages!!! It just felt as if I am home and the care and hospitality displayed by staff is remarkable. The owner Mr. Roshan Thakur is real gentleman and has a great sense of "Customer Delight". He ensures a smooth and hassle free journey of his customers and makes the stay memorable by providing excellent service.

The rooms have a great view of mountains which look beautiful at sunrise and one can enjoy a lifetime experience of snowfall from the balcony of the room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place is worth stay, has got amazing view from the rooms itself. Their staffs are very courteous and willing to help anytime. Good food can be a big issue in Manali for people with weak digestion and also for people who are a bit sensitive towards hygiene but have good tongue ;).
If you are staying at this place, you can always bank upon them for all major meals. They cook most of the things demanded with great care.

We as a couple went in December and divided our stay between Banon Resort & Holiday Cottages. Holiday Cottages gets a big thumbs-up in all criterion excluding the sleep quality & location. We absolutely loved the place but its far away from the main market. When we went there, it was heavy snowfall, so everything around was really messy to walk on for all coming four days. We had to arrange Cab(Which sometimes took more than an hour to get arranged after booking) to even go to the market. I expect the problem of commuting must not be there except in rainy season and the season with snowfall, when the connecting roads are damn messy.

The bed was good but I had backache in 4 nights of sleep although I am not backache prone.

Their staff are always willing to help at even wee hours. Roshan Thakur himself was always ready to provide any support required.
View from the bedroom is really awesome & fabulous.

Rooms with mountain view are excellent. Opt for their buffet for meals, they are cheaper & have good variety.

Room Tip: Rooms with mountain view are excellent. Opt for their buffet for meals, they are cheaper & have...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BadalVishal

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed in the cottage room facing hill side and a apple orchard and that was an amazing experience for us as a new couple.The scenic beauty view in the morning from the balcony of the cottage room was at its best. All i can say is excellent!!

Room Tip: Choose cottage room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple