“Damn Good”

The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 334 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Pros:

1. Awesome room
2. Great customer service
3. Clean toilets/bath
4. Delicious food
5. Gave everything that was promised

Cons:

1. Location. It is away from the main highway, which is a problem as one has to walk a lot to come inside. Note: they provide pick up and drop to your bus location

Room Tip: Make sure you go for a hill facing room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Superb memorable experience! Everything was up to the mark.Serenity is at its best with excellent view of the snow capped mountains.
The ambience was excellent and the room was spacious. The cleanliness was overwhelming.Each and every cottage has its own privacy .
Hot water was available 24/7 and hotel food was also too good.Do try their awesome daal makhni and rajma. The hotel has a travel desk which helps you in planning your daily trip. They also offer you free pick up and drop facility.
Very very well mannered, accommodating and courteous staff managing the hotel. Special thanks to the manager for making the stay very comfortable. Would certainly like to thank the entire team. Will always come back to this place.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony are excellent.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was a great experience in dis hotel..... my room was booked from make my trip, d hotel staff upgraded my room from standard to a balcony room on request wit out any extra charge.... Food was great..... And a person I cnt forget Mr. Sagar he is a wonderfull person took care of us in every aspect..... Didn't feel as I was staying away from home only Becoz of sagar..... thank u vry much sagar.... It was a great pleasure to stay in tis place........

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed in the 3 bedroom cottage on our last trip to India. We were a family of 5 also travelling with the inlaws and brother in law. The rooms were spacious and comfortable carpet on stairs was worn but that was the only thing I could say needed attention. The chef and kitchen hand I cannot praise them enough. Food was absolutely FABULOUS. The kids were constantly asking for something which was prepared on the spot! Will stay again and again if given the chance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We selected this property for a weekend break from work. This was the best ever stay in india... the property was in best condition. The room was with awesome view.. The staff right from the reception to the room service was extremely helpful and courteous. We would specially like thank our guide Mr.Pawan Thakur. He not only made our trip memoriable but also got us some local info. We had great fun travelling and some fond memories...
I would definately recomend this property to all my friends and family..
Keep it up guys....

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed here for four days in Mar' 2011 during our honeymoon trip and I must say it is one of the excellent place to stay in Manali. I have opted for honeymoon package and all the arrangements were superb. Room was nicely decorated and excellent. View from balcony was excellent. Staffs are humble and co-operative. Delicious food which is much like home made. Local travel arrangement and sightseeing tours were great. Best stay for honeymooners.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I been there few days back although it snowed heavily and roads to reach this hotel has totally blocked we cannot use any mode of transport to reach other but the owners of this hotel was too good they arrange someone to pick us, trekking to the hotel in between 4 feet height is really fun, view from the balcony is mesmerizing experiance, we are very much demanding and the staff is so elegant and supportive, food is also very good, love the morning breakfast and dinner... i travel a lot and i never expectsuch hospitality in manali, truely a nice experiance..rooms, bathrooms, near by areas are clean and smoothing...holiday cottage is always be in my mind whenever i or any of my friend will visit manali...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip