“Very Good for peacefull holiday”

and 1 more site!
The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 312 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed here for four days in Mar' 2011 during our honeymoon trip and I must say it is one of the excellent place to stay in Manali. I have opted for honeymoon package and all the arrangements were superb. Room was nicely decorated and excellent. View from balcony was excellent. Staffs are humble and co-operative. Delicious food which is much like home made. Local travel arrangement and sightseeing tours were great. Best stay for honeymooners.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

There are newer reviews for The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I been there few days back although it snowed heavily and roads to reach this hotel has totally blocked we cannot use any mode of transport to reach other but the owners of this hotel was too good they arrange someone to pick us, trekking to the hotel in between 4 feet height is really fun, view from the balcony is mesmerizing experiance, we are very much demanding and the staff is so elegant and supportive, food is also very good, love the morning breakfast and dinner... i travel a lot and i never expectsuch hospitality in manali, truely a nice experiance..rooms, bathrooms, near by areas are clean and smoothing...holiday cottage is always be in my mind whenever i or any of my friend will visit manali...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed January 24, 2013

S.Rafat Moin
Lucknow India.
I Review
Best Stay,
We stay at manali three nights in 29th December of 2012.I can honestly say that it was wonderful stay at this hotel.The location of this hotel is not problem for us Room was very clean and comfortable. Hotel decoration internally and externally are good All hotel staff are very good professionally and friendly specially to thank Mr Roshan Thakur is great person. He takes personally intreats and intracta every guest I wouldn't hesitate repeat it return to manali

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Srmoin

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Holiday Cottages and Resort owned by Roshan Thakur is one of the excellant place to stay in Manali .
Staffs are humble and co-operative, especially Luder Thakur, who manages the hotel.
Breath taking view from the hotel of mountain peak. Delicious Food which is much like home made.
Complete value for money !

Amit Dabrai

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amit_d1979

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed here for three days in November 2012 during our Honeymoon trip. This has a rating of No1 in Trip Advisor and it defenitely lives upto the rating. I had booked the honeymoon room and is located on the top most floor of the property. The balcony had a panoramic view of Beas River and snow covered peaks of Himalayas. Food was just awesome. I would return back just for the food :) We were attended to by Mr. Sagar who was simply outstanding in his service. We were starting to Rhotang pass @ 6 in the morning. He went out of the way and packed us some fresh fruits and sandwiches. It was very useful as we were stuck in a traffic jam on the way down from rhotang pass and reached back well after 4 PM. I would defenitely return here with my family during May June which is the best season. If you are looking for an unforgettable and fantastic experience dont look further, Holiday cottages has it all.

Room Tip: Go for the honeynmoon room. it is simply the best
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SJ_ZERO1

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Yes Holiday Cottage is really a cottage for Holiday stay.....
Beautiful balcony view....
Excellent staff.....
And of course lovely to stay tuned inn....
Impressed by their pick up n drop facility ....

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nitin S

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed at Manali Holiday cottages for 3 nights in Dec 2012. Fantastic location with great views. The service was absolutely fantastic. Very friendly people and were always ready to help. The food was great, especially dinner with a wide variety of choices. Hot tea and milk were availlable at all times which was very helpful especially with the cold weather outside. Highly recommended and will definitely go there again when I am in Manali

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family