“An amazing place to stay at Manali”

The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 313 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We, family of 14 visited ‘holiday cottages’ at Manali and stayed from 22nd to 25th Oct’12 and it is been our best stay during this 10 day holiday in North India. I would say one of the Best services we ever experienced.
It is been grate stay at Holiday cottages; Thanks to inputs on Trip adviser for suggesting the best stay at Manali. Below are our experience about “Holiday Cottages”
1. Holiday Cottages is excellently maintained and supervised by Managing Director – Roshan Thakur
2. Location of the cottage is Fantastic
3. Cleanness and Room interior is very good and one will love to stay back in hotel and enjoy Sipping coffee
4. Serving Staff are excellent and thanks to Director Roshan, who has enabled them to serve the guests
to the best possible extent
5. I would like to mention names of service staff Sagar, Vishal for their excellent service throughout our stay
6. Thanks to cooking staff for making mouth watering food all the times
7. My bet is, it is a great place to stay in Manali & 110% worth for money
Once again, our sincere thanks to Roshan Thakur and team. Special Thanks to Sagar.
Madhu & Family
Bangalore- Karnataka

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

There are newer reviews for The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Just back from a 3 day trip to Manali and totally enjoyed our stay at Holiday Cottage! The room allotted was superbly comfortable and cosy and well appointed,with a view to die for!The hotel staff ensured that all our requirements were promptly met and went out of their way to make our stay as hassle free as possible.The food was superb and arrived in the shortest amount of time.We had opted for a package deal which included bed and breakfast and a trip to Rohtang Pass and Manikaran. The deal was indeed value for money,although we strongly felt that the snow bike ride at Rohtang is over hyped and risky and over priced.In fact it was the most harrowing ride we could ever have just to see speckle of snow on the top of a mountain.We would surely recommend staying at this resort.If we ever happen to visit Manali again,we woulld surely put up their ourselves!Again!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Me and wife had a short stay in Holiday cottages in 1st week of Oct 2012 and it was worth it. First of all I must say the location of the hotel is simply out of the world. Situated at a fairly good height, the views from the Balcony are awe-inspiring. Rushing beas river, panoramic views of Himalayas, verdant apple orchards, birds creaking, it was quite memorable. I had booked a deluxe room directly from their site and they upgraded to a Super deluxe upon arrival. The property was new, bathroom fittings to the lightings, it was more than what one would expect from a 3-star hotel.

Food prices may seem to be on the higher side if you are staying for a longer time, so it may make sense to book a package that included dinner too. Moreover they don't have a lift and that seems to be creating trouble in delivering room service.

We had booked a sightseeing trip from their travel desk and the driver was friendly. The hotel is being managed by Roshan Thakur who seemed to be well known in Manali area for his honesty and professionalism. We'd love to stay in Holiday cottage some other time, may be sometime when there is a lot of snow on the mountains.

Room Tip: Most of their rooms have a mountain view and a private balcony.
1  Thank Pati_Sid

Reviewed October 18, 2012

After lot of research on the internet, I found this place for our 1st year anniversary. And I must say we had a great time. Very reasonable and great value for money. They had booked our tickets from New Delhi to Manali and back. The bus journey was comfortable. On reaching Manali our chauffeur Pavan was waiting for us. He was our chauffeur for all the 4 days and we really enjoyed his company. He had great music collection of Hindi songs. The room was fantastic. We opted for a balcony room and the view from the balcony was great. We even had complimentary wine and cake on arrival. The food was excellent. The morning coffe, cookies, breakfast and dinner was just superb. Sagar our caretaker was very helpful and prompt. We were really impressed and our stay was indeed very memorable. I would surely recommend this place for couples, families and friends!!!

Room Tip: Suggest couples to opt the balcony room !
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mithila_Holla

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Best hotel with best service... :-)
The service was superb..
Nicely located near to APPLE trees.....
Rooms very clean and spacious too...
Best for your money...
Enjoyed our honeymoon in one of great plae of India...
Like to go oncemore....

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Munijeni

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This has been a ideal place to stay while in Manali. I reccommend this property.
The kind of hopistality and personal care taken by the owner Mr. Roshan Thakur is well appreciated who goes a extra mile to make your stay comfortable and memorable.
The room services are rendered with a warmth.

Its an ideal place for the people travelling in groups.
Rooms are really great and is value for money at Manali
The buffet has limited options but food is great in taste.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PradeepC

Reviewed October 10, 2012

awesome food awesome view awesome location awesome rooms awesome bathrooms awesome hospitality awesome cleanliness and if u can think of anything else it was also awesome. if u are planning to go to manali then there is no other place better than this .if u r going with more than 1 family then prefer to stay at the cottages

1  Thank AmitRathi