We, family of 14 visited ‘holiday cottages’ at Manali and stayed from 22nd to 25th Oct’12 and it is been our best stay during this 10 day holiday in North India. I would say one of the Best services we ever experienced.
It is been grate stay at Holiday cottages; Thanks to inputs on Trip adviser for suggesting the best stay at Manali. Below are our experience about “Holiday Cottages”
1. Holiday Cottages is excellently maintained and supervised by Managing Director – Roshan Thakur
2. Location of the cottage is Fantastic
3. Cleanness and Room interior is very good and one will love to stay back in hotel and enjoy Sipping coffee
4. Serving Staff are excellent and thanks to Director Roshan, who has enabled them to serve the guests
to the best possible extent
5. I would like to mention names of service staff Sagar, Vishal for their excellent service throughout our stay
6. Thanks to cooking staff for making mouth watering food all the times
7. My bet is, it is a great place to stay in Manali & 110% worth for money
Once again, our sincere thanks to Roshan Thakur and team. Special Thanks to Sagar.
Madhu & Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Resorts And Cottages Manali,Village Simsa, Located on the Kanyal Road, Holiday Cottages and Resorts is easy to reach from all the corners of the beautiful hill station. Various attraction places like Hadimba Temple and Mall Road, are located in proximity to this resort. The Manali Bus Stand is situated just a few kilometres away from this resort. This 3 star resort in Manali offers highest standards of hospitality and services to its guests, giving them an experience like never before. Further, this property has become quite popular in Manali, owing to its convenient location, cooperative staff, excellent services and affordable rates. Guests are offered comfortable accommodation in 45 rooms of the hotel. The rooms are divided into Deluxe Room, Standard Room, Super Deluxe Room and Honeymoon Room. All rooms are thoughtfully appointed and have a contemporary decor. A television, telephone, hot and cold running water and internet are provided in the rooms for the convenience of guests. Moreover, attached bathrooms are provided with requisite toiletries. Holiday Cottages and Resorts provides numerous onsite facilities to ensure a pleasurable stay of guests. For dining purposes, there is an in-house restaurant that serves a wide selection of mouth-watering delicacies. The cosy ambience and the sumptuous fare of the restaurant make for a delightful dining experience. Wireless Internet connectivity provided by the hotel ensures guests stay connected with loved ones. The travel desk of this hotel provides assistance in organising various sightseeing excursions. 24-hour front desk of this hotel looks after the needs of guests and ensures that all their queries are solved timely. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.