“Outstanding !!!”

and 1 more site!
The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa
Ranked #5 of 313 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Reviewed June 15, 2012

It was an awesome experience, superb rooms, excellent service, the food is absolutely delicious. Staff is very warm and the best thing about this place is personilized attention. Mr Thakur, the owner takes personal care of every guest and makes them feel at home. In addition to this, the view from this hotel is spectacular, once can see nothing but the mersmerising snow capped peaks. You need to experience this place and you will know that words are simply not enough to describe it.
So don't wait much.. trust me.. this place absolutely rocks!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

There are newer reviews for The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I'm writing this review after checking out from the room and while waiting for my bus departure time. My 3N/4D stay at the holiday cottage had been quite execellent. They've got very good people who very cordially take care of their customers. Rooms are quite good, I even got an upgrade from deluxe room to luxury rooms, and as they say that first impression is the lst impression, our good time started from the pointof checkin only. Their manager, Mr. Rana has very friendly attitude and provides help with everything including cab for local tours, guidance with sightseeing etc. I would say that it was full vallue for money for us.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 12, 2012

we booked through cox & kings. our experience in this hotel was very good.with the welcome drinks.the time we check in the deluxe room we booked was full then the hotel manager give us honey moon room for one night, and rooms also was good maintained and new looking...early in the morning wake up time the sight seeing from the room balcony was very beautiful ever seen before with the hills covered with ice and the sun rise ...wow.break fast buffet was very good with choices for children.....treated us very well with the good room service and behavior.thanks keep up the good service....

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Suggested by a friend, I zeroed down this place, reached there, quite Good place away from " chow pow" of the markets.. one can really enjoy the picturesque scene from you window. Truly amazing place with good food and good people, the staff is really nice and courteous, they just love there guest. The owner of the place Mr Roshan Thakur is quite an gentleman and will look after you needs.
A very nice place to spend good and quality time , I’m glad I selected this place for my Honeymoon.

Room Tip: Ask for the one which faces the Mountains.. its quite scenic .
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shrirajemahadik

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I bookked through makemytrip in feb 2012, however i reached 1 day early ... there was snow fall that time and i step in to hotel ... owner is very helping and he accomodate in same rate in same suit ... food quality is good...
i went from delhi to manali by my car ...... and for siteseeing to Manikaran i got a good driver from Hotel in economic rate ...
Manali is best place to relax :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 18, 2012

we stayed here in may for 5 nts with family. we had booked d 2 bedroom cottage.we reached manali late at 10.30. but we were given a very warm welcome by mr roshan ,d owner and were served hot food. the cottage was superp with 2 huge rooms n a hall. the view we saw d next morning from our sit outs was fab.snow mountains rt in front.
the food was very tasty and we had our lunch also there with dinner. roshanji were very caring and personaly helped us with his contacts for sigtseeing n river rafting..a spcial mention of ashokji for taking care of our food service. overrall i ll say excellent property well maintained ,,superb location on top of a hill in nature, excellent food with loving service. really enjoyed our stay ..thnks to the owner roshanji for his personal care and attention .would love to come bk here.

1  Thank yogesh_jh

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed in this resort for two nights and three days. My regret is why did we not stay for more time. You have the whole view of the Rotang Pass right out of the back yard. The resort has fabulus rooms. Room service attends to your needs at lightening need. The Owner Roshan Thakur is available in the property most times. He is a person who understands resort managment in the most appropriate manner. The rooms smells fresh. The hygene standards are excellant. Manali itself is a beautiful place. Kulu is one of the most scenic place, which is only few miles away. The property gives you the feeling it is very safe and secure.Another important feature of this property is that you have large circulation place for each of 4 rooms.
I will visit this hotel any number of more times. In fact, I am planning a trip with my 6 year old grand daughter, who lives in USA very soon along with my only daugther and her family.
I recommend without hesitation, please choose this property for your vocation and you will only enjoy the stay.

Room Tip: Every room is very good. I had the pleasure of reviewing each of the rooms in this property and I ha...