All reviews trout walking distance place to stay family suite the ground floor rooms are big excellent location visit manali higher side nice garden the cottages off season front office keep up the good work awesome food room service comfortable stay
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Having made no prior reservations, I had planned to check some places near old manali as some of my friends had recommended me that (.I have stayed at the Johnsons before and have enjoyed the stay from all aspects but I saw no harm in checking other places). Somehow,I could not connect with those places and ended up calling at the Johnsons . Spoke to the representative Shikha there .She was so prompt and when she came to know that I had stayed there before she got the cottage ready in like 15 mins. The place, the cafe had the same magic that it had when I had visited before . Did not have much time so could only manage a day this time but surely looking forward to some more memorable stay in this wonderful place

Room Tip: Cottages . U get amazing views from there .
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
JohnsonsTeam, Manager at Johnson Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for spared time to write a beautiful review on this forum.

We are really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here second time and we feel blessed to know that you feel a positive connection with Johnson Lodge & Spa.
We had shared your feedback with SHIKHA and she felt really happy.

Thank you so much for the wonderful ratings.

Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We stayed at this hotel in September, 2017 and our experience was quite smooth. It is a beautiful, nicely kept hotel with courteous staff. They have a small garden, spa, restaurant and bar. We were lucky to also see a live performance by a nice music band. What we also liked is its location which is Central Manali- mall road and old manali are both equally accessible. A few metres towards Old Manali, they also have a cafe which serves a wider menu (Italian & Continental).

Room Tip: Let them know your preference of smoking/non smoking room while booking
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
JohnsonsTeam, Front Office Manager at Johnson Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day !!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and ratings.
We are glad to know that you liked our ambiance and our facilities like bar and spa.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay we hope to see you again in near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

During this Puja Vacation we had the pleasure to stay at this property, from 25th Sept to 28th Sept, and it was our best vacation till date, from big rooms with spacious beds, to never ending foods, lovely ambiance , walking distance from Mall, ever smiling and helpful staff, for me If I ever go back to Manali again it will be to stay at this place.
If you are going to Manali make it a point to stay here at least once, and prefer off season. As the rates are on the higher side, off season discounts are good.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well located , just walking distance from the mall and also close to old Manali . The property is exceptionally maintained and has coyrteius staff and outstanding service . The food quality and taste is great . Has a lively bar with a good selection of food and drinks .

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Sundays we visit manali from kullu to have a relaxing and funday but now it has became a routine because of Johnson Lodge & Spa. They serve a very delicious food and they have special offers on food and drinks for Sunday..
Most of the musicians performing in manali are here on Sunday singing and jamming. And the Menu is HALF THE PRICE (I hope you know what being a student is) Must go place...I LOVE the "MUSIC" part the most;)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends