“Nothing more to say about Hospitality..its awesome”
Review of Hotel Himgiri

Hotel Himgiri
Ranked #104 of 118 Hotels in Manali
Kokrajhar, India
“Nothing more to say about Hospitality..its awesome”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I was really excited about my honeymoon with my love poonam..but little bit worried about staying in manali 3N-4D. As I reached manali, I was feeling good about hospitality in this hotel. As I personally met with manager, he was really nice person and everytime ready for help us out in manali. Little bit food quality is needed to be improve.

Pankaj pratap singh

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pankaj Pratap S

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I went to Manali with friends on 12th Jan,2012 & stayed at Hotel Himgiri for 3 days.It is a very neat & clean Hotel with all basic amenities.Their service is also quite prompt.As we went during winter, most of the time water was not available in the bathrooms because of minus temperatures and heavy snowfall water in the tanks freezed.But this is common to all Hotels in Manali during winter.They also have a travel desk and Volvo bookings to Chandigarh & Delhi can also me done through them.Food is not that great.Locational wise,it is not very close to Mall and is 10min(approx.) walking distance from the main Mall Rd.But I guess there are other shortcuts which I never took.To conclude, I recommend it for staying in Manali given budget is a constrain.I enjoyed my stay at Himgiri.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
13 Thank look4subho
delhi
Reviewed December 8, 2011

good hotel according the pries and staff is very good . Food is ok. Package is good and they take to us all places where they said . Near by mall road.all things are good not more than it.greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Room Tip: Call narender for good package of manali 09250906390 and choosee river side room excilent view
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PHANGHAL
Coimbatore, India
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Hotel located very near to shopping area and bus, taxi stand. Reception staff and Service staff are good. We are 2 familiies booked 2 rooms with MAP. Food quantity, Quality and taste are good. Room heaters are provided with extra cost( Rs 250 per night)

Very much satisfied. If you want to have a good stay with good food for a reasonable cost, this is a suitable hotel.

Super Delux rooms are bigger than delux rooms. Return Bus tickets booking from Delhi to manali and local sight seeing taxi facilities are provided by the hotel at reasonable cost.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Date: 26 feb 2011
We booked hotel for shimla and manali from local travel agent in shimla.
*we have stayed in hotel for 2 night.
*rooms were not upto our expatiation.
*located quite inside from market.
*service quality was very very poor. Have to remind for every thing 2 time
*hotel has not provide towel. Stating reason that due to snow fall we are unable to provide ut towel.
*food quality is also not upto expatiation.

I dont recommend this hotel specifically who are there for honeymoon

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Amul k
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Hotel Himgiri, Manali.

I visited there with my relatives for 2N-1D in September 2008. Hotel Located near Telephone exchange Manali, Good hotel having 3 floors except Ground Floor, clean comfortable and spacious rooms, good food, Walking distance from mall road, Apple trees in the hotel boundry, Green Mountain view from the room balcony is so attractive . Staff service was not good. Over all is good to visit.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank TripToHeaven304551
himgirisocial, Manager at Hotel Himgiri, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Sir,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our Hotel. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible services to our guests and their satisfaction is our reward.

Thank you again for your kind comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Yours Sincerely,