“Nice hotel”

Sun Park Resort Manali
Ranked #3 of 141 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Nice place to stay..... with delicious food. So Enjoy outdoor and eat delicious food at hotel. the hotel staff is very good at hospitality. recommended by a friend and vl recommend to all. i had a package of 3nits 4 days with sight seeing from hotel covering almost all the main places to enjoy like rohtang pass, manikaran sahib gurdwara " must watch" water spots etc totally cool place to chill with ur family or wife.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ranjit_singh_kalsi
Write a ReviewReviews (1,094)

Reviewed July 4, 2012

A nice place to spend some good time in manali. This hotel is near from beas river where you can spend some good time to relax. market is by walking distance ( if you can walk 1km easily) where you can do sone shopping and also get some local sight seing travel deals. Its also near to park.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank sugandhakumar
Reviewed June 28, 2012

SUN PARK manali is really fantastic place to stay.. they are really very good at Hospitality, apart from that, there are only few restaurents in manali, and hotel's own rest' is good enough.
it provides good food..
i have stayed there for 2 times... and everytime i find this hotel awesome.!

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bhavin1991
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We booked a Package for 3n4d at Sunpark Manali Hotels and Resorts.... It was one of the bestest Trip of my life!!! Rooms were awesum, Service was Just too good...
Sight Seeing arrangemnts were upto the mark!!!!
Food was simply finger licking.......

3  Thank gaurav_jagwani1987
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed in this hotel, for 3 n/4 days & had very very bad exp. no one is customer centric.
no one should prefer this hotel.>>

Below are inclusion, which given to me while booking up with Yatra, along with my experience in front of it

Inclusions-
·Hotel Accommodations
·02 Seats Delhi To Manali And 02 Seats Manali-Delhi By Ac Volvo : AC was switched off many times. Car drivers were stopping bus at such hotels/dhabas which were very expensive
·Welcome Drink On Arrival {Non- Alcoholic} : This is not given.
·Cookies Once In The Room During The Stay. : This was very much below the expectations ie only four Godday biscuits
·Flower Bed Decoration Once During Stay : For this got call at 11.30PM from hotel , so I denied for it as it was very very late.
·Cake With Candle Light Dinner Once During The Stay In Room : I got this at 10:30 PM so I don’t think I need to comment on this.
·02 Glasses Of Badaam Milk Every Night : Yes this I got for 2 nights & not at last night.
·Bath Tub In Honeymoon Room Only : It was there.
·Daily 03 Bed Tea/Coffee, 3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner {I.E. On M.A.P.} : No one even asked us for bed tea or coffee, hence this was also not given.
·10% Discount On Additional Food Bills. : I got this.
·Pick Up And Drop To Resort Complimentary On Arrival And Departure On Request To Call Us One Day Before Arrival Date. : Even here also while going back, I got drop in auto
& was very much embarrassing feeling as I never traveled in auto.
·Local Sightseeing By Non Ac Alto Or Similar
·Sightseeing Of Snow Point /Solang Valley/Rohtankpass.By Alto Cab/Similar : Done
·Sightseeing Of Kullu+Manikaran By Alto/Similar : Done
·Inclusion Of All Applicable Taxes On Food And Room

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
13  Thank Malik_82
AnkushBhardwajjj, Guest Relations Manager at Sun Park Resort Manali, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Sir ,
Thank you for the time taken to review our Resort.
First off, I extremely appreciate and thank you for sharing the guest feedback with us. I have taken careful note of your comments on the service levels and management actions. I can assure you that this occurrence was certainly not reflective of our usual values of service and I genuinely regret the inconvenience. It is only through valuable feedback like this that we can continue to improve, ,Your review is invaluable to us and shall help us to take immediate corrective actions I do hope that you will give us an another chance to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards. At Sun Park we guarantee 100% guest satisfaction. We would keenly like to offer you a COMPLEMENTRY STAY at Sun ParK MANALI. Kindly email us on Manali@sunparkresorts.com to get more details on the same.

We look forward to welcoming you again and promise to make that a much improved and an enjoyable experience.
Thank you.
Ankush Bhardwaj - 09816100049

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The Hotel is awesome! The service is fantastic specially of Mr Satpal and of the restaurant.
Food is excellent and you dont feel any difference in the food between noraml delhi north indian food and their food. Rooms are spacious and ambience is good.
Mr Satpal is very cooperative and is jolly all the time. They have tie ups with the cabs also for sight seeing.
Overall a very good experience and I will look forward to and recommend my friends for a stay at Sun Park.

1  Thank AkhilVyas
Reviewed June 19, 2012

i stayed in this hotel from 16th to 19th june 2012 and checked in to thier most expensive suite, without prior information it was on he 4th floor without any lift, it was hell for my family. During stay i had a cut in my finger, i called their recepetition no. 9 and requested them for the first aid kit, they simply told me that they dont even have band aid, i requested them to send some ice..which i am waiting for till day...God can only save you during your stay. When you go there to stay there are other surprises waiting for you.......

Room Tip: 4th floor room without lift.
5  Thank mukul_lex