“Excellent.....”
Review of Hotel New Adarsh

Hotel New Adarsh
Ranked #28 of 141 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed June 15, 2014

As I am a regular visitor of my favorite holiday place manali, I was in search for a hotel which will give me all the facilities i.e nice room,good staff,very near to mall road to make my long holidays memorable with my family ,very much happy that I got it this year & Will continue for the years to come. Lastly VINEET BHAI I have no words to praise you for your greatness to treat all the guests like me as a family member.Thank Q & hope to see you soon.
With regards
@miya swain
ODISHA

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank amiyasw
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Regards

Reviewed June 5, 2014

When i booked this hotel online i had many apprehensions . But all vanished after checking in.
Rooms are very spacious , neat and clean .Bathrooms are so-so ,exhaust fan in one of our rooms ( 202 ) makes a lot of noise. its a budget hotel so no big expectations . we booked 2 rooms and stayed there for 3 nights .The biggest plus point of this property is its staff ,they are always there to help you.Their ever smiling faces make so feel like at home .Secondly it is situated just on the mall road so you are always on the most happening place in manali.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Drakbarkhan
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear sir,
Thank you for your motivating review. Your response has motivated our whole team to work harder & to live up to the expectations of our distinguished guests. We are looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

It is a good hotel situated very near by the Mall road. The interior and rooms are well maintained and very clean. You may will get upset by looking at exterior when you reach there, but interior is quite maintained. Also, staff is very polite and courteous. The only problem is, you won't get parking nearby. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rumit_Parakhiya
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Staff is very courteous and always willing to extend help. Food quality is exceptionally well, you will get all together a different taste of food with Naturally used spices. Our entire group enjoyed till 2 in the morning and when you breath in fresh air your lungs want more.

On top of above all, you do not need to shell-out a single penny for local traveling as the hotel is right on the mall road.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were travelled to Manali with family and booked online 2 rooms at Hotel New Adarsh just on the Mall Road just at two minute drive. The rooms were spacious, tidy and clean and the service was good. The hotel staff was really helpful and co-operative.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank goelneeraj

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very economical, nice food, neat & clean....cooperative staff.
Enjoyed staying there.
Food was very good me made me extremely hap
Hotel is located just at one minute walk from mall road.
Will go back to New Adarsh if visited manali again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ashok G
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Thanks Mr.Vineet for making our Manali trip so very special. It was my biggest fear while travelling on hills with the entire family the very first time. There were lot of question on my mind related to Accommodation, Food (specially for my 10 months daughter), Travel, Plan local itinerary, Inexpensive Shopping etc. However, our fortunate meeting cleared my every doubt.

I would specially like to say thanks to your entire crew. They were so generous and helpful and made our life easier by guiding us through all the local travel plans and shopping etc. I will never forget your extended help where in the middle of the night you took us to the local doctor for my daughters check-up (she suffered from cold) and made all the necessary arrangement starting from medicine, milk, dedicated staff etc.

Hats off to you Mr.Vineet the way you have managed your hotel property as well as the restaurant. Till date my wife and son (8 Yrs) appreciate our stay in your hotel...in fact have already referred your Hotel name to couple of close relatives and fiends.

Kuddos to you and the entire team!! All the very best!!!...and Yes I will be visiting soon will my office colleagues :o)

Room Tip: In my views, if you explain your requirements they (Mr.Vineet) will guide you the best. For e.g. I k...