“Average variety and dishes”
Review of Hops n Grains

Hops n Grains
Ranked #1 of 310 Restaurants in Panchkula
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Microbrewery with Casual Dinning, Separate floor for Couples & Family
Chandigarh, India
“Average variety and dishes”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Ok kind of resturant. Very expensive and does not offer value for money. Also, staff should be more prompt

Visited December 2012

“Its always a pleasure to b here”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The best beer in town.. Cant get enough of those lip smacking chicken drumsticks.. Great ambience and good music..

“Beer with brawns”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice crowd with memorable dishes and Beer on rocks...its nice place to chill on and enjoying with friends and girlfiends...

Visited October 2012
1 Thank jassy_singh
“Fresh Beer!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

The Best Brewery in Town with different flavours to order. They serve good thin crust pizza, white chicken pasta and nachos salad! They also have outdoor sitting if you like.

“Very visitable!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Visited the place first time wid my wife! Liked the ambience and enjoyed the beers, for which we came for at the first place, especially the ale. Visited and liked the pub every now n then. Then visited last time wid my brother In law and had my biggest turn off at the place. Why? Because before this time I never wished to check out the top floor and guess what? This time we jut wanted to and to our biggest surprise the staff got us down half the stairway. Oops! And we wr told that only couples wr allowed on top! Phew!! I mean ALLOWED as if we wr some unusual bunch! So after may be 10 visits ( am a sailing ship Captain so used to pay a couple of visits every time i was down) to this good place I suddenly thought 'there it goes' we are not welcome to this place. So we immediately left.
Whatever the reason you guys have, it is obnoxious to have these kind of medieval rules and mistreat customers.
Well now atleast I know that the time I can enjoy a good beer at this place will be when I come wid my wife n not alone.
Well anyway I still like the beer you serve.
Kind regards