“Poor services”

Add it.
Aasman Revolving Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #106 of 318 Restaurants in Panchkula
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I have heard a lot about this restaurant from my friends, they shared their good experiences and talked a lot about the view from the place. I went to have dinner with friends, but I had bad experience, too much crowded, no one is there to guide you for your seat, we went ahead and sat on the table, but no-one come to clean that up, we went all the way from sunny enclave to panchkula, but seeing this, I asked my friends, lets leave, they are least bothered about the customers, so just checked out and had nice dinner at JW chandigarh. I will not recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We stopped for a meal en-route from Himachal to Chandigarh. It is worth a visit. The food was presented well and was delicious without being oily and spicy. The views are good, not great in all directions. Experience of dining in a revolving restaurant is unique.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I visited 2-3 times in this hotel...services of the staff is good. but the food quality is not up to the mark..food is too costly. The quantity is very small..Sometimes the ac is not working in the some part of the hotel.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

As it is very close to my home, we keep visiting this restaurant. The ambiance is great and views are amazing. Service could be better, needs improvement. The singer on Saturday sings wonderfully.
Can introduce more varieties in Continental food category

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I was there with my family we thought it's good place to have our family dinner but it's not worthwhile to visit there The ambience was good but staff is very rude and non cooperative and service is very poor and food was not upto the mark overall it's a bad experience

Date of visit: March 2017