“Total waste of money”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Barrique
Ranked #869 of 2,778 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Place is average but the worst part is the attitude towards customers. We had gone there in happy hours and got 1+1 beer bottles like the standard norm. The group didn't feel like having a lot of beer so we had 1 unopened bottle remaining which we thought we'll take along with us for use later on......but the staff there said it's not possible and we just have to leave it there, they didn't even offer any compensation against it and said that we just have to leave it if we're not having it. They were very rigid and inflexible.....don't expect this from a place where a dinner for 2 costs you more than 3000 bucks

There are newer reviews for Barrique

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Good food, good drinks. A bit noisy (music too loud)

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Its like a friendly neighborhood pub for me :) more so 'coz my office is in the same building as Barrique's. Great place for a quick swig or business lunches or relaxed late nights. Starters are fairly good but seem to have lost its sheen over time. Italian is very good. One of my favorites is Chicken Portugaise. The live band on Thursdays is a revelation. The band, known as Vedas, comprising of Varun on guitar & Tanuj on keys and vocals, belt out numbers that will make you come for more. If you want their best, stay till late and wait for their last session between 11pm to midnight ( or later depending on the crowd). Incidentally, they also play at Pebble street, NFC. One of my personal favorite outlet in Gurgaon.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Well go to this place to experience how an excellent joint with great ambiance and food can be turn out to a nightmare just because of poor service andsnooty managers! They just don't listen guess they think that they are the next best things after god himself!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2011

As the title would tell you, it was really the best Italian food I had after a long time in Delhi NCR. To tell you frankly I have not had tasted Italian food that much but this one is a dedicated Italian cuisine restaurant.

The food is good and the ambience is also very nice.
I know it is not suitable for the elderly because it has loud music playing most of the times, but younger lot will love it I am sure. Has always sports channel playing on the screens, so worked for me there also.

Have been there many a times and is also close to the offices so works after a long day work anytime.