“Very Good Variety and Tasty!”
Review of Rred Hot Cafe

Rred Hot Cafe
Ranked #549 of 2,966 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 23, 2016

The Cafe has been around for several years and their quality has been consistent as also the variety they offer. Prefer the Thai cuisine, of which the chef seems to have got a right hang of the spices. They also deliver at home if the order is a certain minimum amount and within their radius. Of course, because of the undpredictable traffic they don't give any time commitments for the delivery. The take away is packed neatly.
The quantity of each service is value for money.
Pleasant enough place to lunch and dine too.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

The food is sometime good and sometime not so good. But it is always of an acceptable standard. Good Thai curries.

Reviewed June 24, 2015

Its a small place with very good service and I love the food. Its been around for more than 10 years and the quality has been consistent. I love the Narsi goreng and Tom Kha here.

Reviewed April 16, 2015

This Asian restaurant has outstanding food choices - authentic and not the turmeric filled garbage given at other noodle eateries. Thin and translucent Dim Sums, fresh papaya salad and aromatic steamed salmon. The taff need more education and training - the menu is beyond their comprehension.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

Compared to Mainland China and Monk, I think the food here is average. My family loves it though and go there especially for the khaosuey. I usually have the Pad Thai or the Chinese greens plus stir fried vegetables in black bean sauce. I was very excited when I first found out they serve Daarsaan but when I tasted it, my bubble burst. In terms of the setting, it is again average. The service is extremely slow even when the restaurant is not busy. I know that my brother would recommend it highly but I would say it is average. I have eaten there a few times now only because i like to hang out with my folks and they enjoy going there. Have not yet had an experience to change my mind, even though I have tried different dishes the last couple of times.