“Good Food”
Review of Rred Hot Cafe

Rred Hot Cafe
Ranked #549 of 2,966 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 24, 2015

Its a small place with very good service and I love the food. Its been around for more than 10 years and the quality has been consistent. I love the Narsi goreng and Tom Kha here.

Reviewed April 16, 2015

This Asian restaurant has outstanding food choices - authentic and not the turmeric filled garbage given at other noodle eateries. Thin and translucent Dim Sums, fresh papaya salad and aromatic steamed salmon. The taff need more education and training - the menu is beyond their comprehension.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

Compared to Mainland China and Monk, I think the food here is average. My family loves it though and go there especially for the khaosuey. I usually have the Pad Thai or the Chinese greens plus stir fried vegetables in black bean sauce. I was very excited when I first found out they serve Daarsaan but when I tasted it, my bubble burst. In terms of the setting, it is again average. The service is extremely slow even when the restaurant is not busy. I know that my brother would recommend it highly but I would say it is average. I have eaten there a few times now only because i like to hang out with my folks and they enjoy going there. Have not yet had an experience to change my mind, even though I have tried different dishes the last couple of times.

Reviewed March 5, 2015 via mobile

I have been so many of restaurants but I hav Seen that kinda Restaurant,all staffs was ''untrained'',''illiterate'', they dont know the meaning of ''courtesy'',I think they can't afford a good manager to handle the bunch of nepali village team.
All over experience-pathetic Restaurant ever, owner of the rest. Are ''gold digger'' who are saving they each penny in evrything
Recommendation-- don't go

1  Thank prashant07
Reviewed February 14, 2015

The food menu is vast with a lot of options & the food quality is also good, but i somehow felt that with the vast options that the menu suggested the taste would also vary, however i was dissapointed that the taste was nearly the same among the 3 dishes that i ordered even though they were ordered in different.. Overall experience was okay okay