“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Cuisines: Indian, Barbecue, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Gurgaon
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2010

Well, a person like me who is not strictly a foodie, the experience at Barbeque Nation surely turned me into one. The suble unwinding and untwisting of time at the place leaves lingering memories of the place. From the time you arrive, you marvel at the attention to details of the management. The parking is more then adequate though the location of the restaurant is difficult to reach. After you are seated, the arousal of your taste bud begins i earnest. The courteous waiters will get a barbeque in the center of your table for variety of veg and non-veg delicacies. This place is as much-as-you-can-eat. After that, you can choose from wide range of delicious continental and Indian food at the buffet. That is followed by excellent deserts.

Mumbai
“The best barbeque starters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2009

BBQN is the best restaurant I have been to in a long time. The first time I went I was apprehensive about the food. I sat down at the table and was surprised to see the waiter keep the BBQ grill right in the center of the table. Then the magic started. I kept getting starters, a var-ie-ty of them one after the other. Non-stop. I then realised, that to stop them from getting anymore I need to put a small flag (on the table) down. This is an indication that one needs no more starters.

The variety, both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian, is amazing. I will make it a point to visit BBQN if one exists in the different cities I visit on my travels.

Happy eating :-)

delhi
“Awful place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2009

Hello

It was my first time visit at Barbeque Nation with my friends, and it was awful and simply bad, As staff and managers are simply literate and have no sense, Apart from that instead of that staff and manager were busy having dinner and making customer to wait to get food standing in queue. Never seen such a disgusting place and will never visit again nor I recommended any one to do so, Spend 4000 for dinner was simply waste, so beware before thinking going to such place and ruin whole evening.

2 Thank parikshit
Edmonton
“Noisy, but Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2009

We stayed in Delhi for only two days and one of those nights we visited with friends over dinner at Barbecue Nation. The price was relatively good and there was a decent selection of wine, hard to find at times in India. We didn't understand at first the concept of pay one price for all and we were full after only the starters. It was unbelievable how much food was available and the variety. Everything was good. The ambiance was very lively. A bit noisy at times for intimate conversation, but overall a very nice experience.

Gurgaon
“A great place for foodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2009

We had heard a lot about this place and finally went there for dinner.

The Barbeque-on-your-table concept was fantastic. The food taste was amazing. Though the buffet spread was not a very big one, starters which was barbequed on our table did not leave us with further appetite.

Now, we have been to this place 'n' number of times and the ritual is almost same. First a little drinks along with starters, and with tummy almost full, have a little bit of biryani. Then no space left in the stomach, and even breathing gets laborious. But, you know, desserts know their way down the throat.

A strong recommendation to all foodies