“Brilliant starters, go for Buffet Lunch”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

After hearing of Barbeque Nation from a lot of people I finally managed to visit with family last week. In one word, it was AMAZING! The starters (unlimited Quantity - We Indians love this word on any Menu) were delicious. Even the Veg Starters served for my vegetarian-yet-a-foodie wife, were thoroughly delicious . For regular BBQ The Prawns and the Fish literally melt in your mouth and were great. One drink per person (Pint of Beer or a glass of mocktail) is complimentary (another word we Indians love so much). It was no big occasion yet we got a complimentary cake too at the end. By the way, They have Free Valet Parking too.

Plus Points - Great Starters, Great Atmosphere, Jovial / Courteous Staff
Negatives - Hard to get a Table, Buffet Lunch open only till 3 PM, Lunch Menu pales in front of the tasty starters

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had mixed expectations when I arrived at the Gurgaon outlet, especially after the not so great experience at their Saket, New Delhi outlet. I knew the location well, so had no problems in arriving, though new comers would have to ask for directions. Very spacious parking and an inviting welcome led us to the lower ground floor arena. Arrived early which led us to get a good discount owing to being an 'early bird'. Pleasant interiors and decent enough ambience.
Once the table mounted grille session started, I was very pleasantly surprised at the attention to detail w.r.t. the preparation of the food before being grilled. The hard work resulted in very soft and juicy chicken and melt in your mouth fish as well as delicious prawns and mutton seekh. The buffet that followed was delicious as well, though the starters had left us stuffed. Still whatever little I tried was worth it. The deserts section was great as well. It was only the breads which could have been better, everything else was just great. Add to it the cake arranged by them quickly for the brithday celebration in our family and the impromptu "Happy Birthday" jig. With the bill, my attempts to leave a tip were courteously declined - a policy matter with them.
Overall a great outing!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am just back home after a delightful dinner at Barbeque Nation, went there for the first time and I am a fan of 'Barbeque Nation' now. The kind of the service they provide, handling so many guests and that too at a swift pace. They make sure that you are just not having a meal they will keep you entertained as well by some good dance performance organised by the staff, and yes not to forget the Representative Pradeep Mishra, I believe he is working as a trainee over there but he's got all the potential to be a part of the Management team of Barbeque Nation, this guy knows how to manage crowd. Kudos! Pradeep.
I just loved it and recommend this place to every one.
Ratings
Ambience- 9/10
Food- 10/10
Service- 10/10
Behaviour- 10.5/10 :), for me they went an extra mile to ensure that my first visit there is followed frequent many mores.
Cheers to Barbeque Nation's Team.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I went to this place with my family in November 2011. (Sorry for posting this review so late)
This is a must go place. Their tag line (if I remember it correctly) - there are some days when starters are more important than mains. :)
They live up to this statement of theirs. I went there with my family, and all 5 of us were really full after having our starters and did not feel like having any mains served on buffet. The waiters will keep bringing skewers after skewers till you say No.
Good value for money. Highly recommended

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Writing the review after at least 6-7 visits in last 3 months to this restaurant.Visit to this restaurant has become a part of our regular schedule.The great food is just one of the many features that makes sure we succumb to temptation for more.The service here is wonderful:everybody makes sure that the delicacies are prepared to your taste,you are provided your choice of table(of course if vacant :-) ),live music to your "farmaish" and surprise events to make your day.I have visited other Barbeque nation restos before but this one is the best.It towers over restos like Pirates Grill(Gurgaon);albeit bit costlier.A foodies'paradise!!