“A nice place for Cakes and Pastries and savories”

Angels in my Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Enjoyed the coffee along with the Pastries and Savories and friends .. Enjoyed The Orange Chocolate Pastry and The Chocolate Truffle along with the Americano and the Chais .. Also enjoyed the Puffs

Reviewed December 5, 2016

The display is definitely tempting. And some of the items are so good, they justify the price tag. But sadly, I can’t say that for all items. I’d go for their Truffle Exotique any day. Not so much for the Chocolate Eclairs.

Reviewed November 24, 2016

Heard so much about this place and it turned out to be pretty average. I've been to way better bakeries and eaten cakes/pastries far better than the one I had here. I had a chocolate truffle and it was so basic that I'd prefer the Chocolate Fantasy of CCD over it! Nothing great about the decor & ambience as well. It's very basic, probably just over-hyped!

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice bakery located in Cyber hub. The place serves amazing cakes n pastries. My favorites are the rainbow pastry and the red velvet. Even the chocolate brownie is very good. Though a bit on the expensive side, it is definitely worth the money.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Today I went to Cyber Hub along with friends. We ordered rainbow pastry, chocolate oreo and red velvet. All items were great. Rainbow had best presentation and red velvet had best tasted. Chocolate oreo just melted in mouth. overall it was nice. Though I have eaten cheesecakes at Cheesecake factory chains in USA, the ones here were not up to the mark, still very good. They can be made more light and fluffy.