Tripadvisor
Gurugram (Gurgaon)
1,205 results
All reviews gallery cafe room service head chef dosa comfortable stay business trip second home swimming pool close to the airport rooms are spacious the hotel staff special thanks delicious food amazing experience breakfast buffet f b excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I had stayed in Hyatt @ Hampi, Karnataka earlier and I really enjoyed the food and their hospitality.

So recently, when I had to travel to my Gurgaon office for some project work, I chose to stay @ Hyatt Place in Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. And my decision didn't disappoint me at all.

It was a 2 weeks long stay and the staffs made my each day a new day. The food was awesome be it the breakfast spread or the dinner buffet. The prices were very reasonable and it was true value for money.

The staffs were very courteous and well-behaved. I would like to personally thank Mr. Devendra Thakur and Chef Amit, Manish, Rajeev, and the whole F&B staff, for those special dishes that they made for me. I even got a personalised tea cup from them and on the last day I got their thankful note for the long stay with a cake cutting ceremony. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed by their warm gesture in cold Delhi/NCR weather. :-)

One thing that I can say for sure is, on my next trips (official or personal) my stay will be @ Hyatt.

Thank You Team Hyatt Place! Keep It Up!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
AshishShome, General Manager at Hyatt Place Gurgaon Udyog Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Amit,

Look forward to see you soon in near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

You can expect pillow covers and duvet covers with piling. Not a great thing

If you forget ur toiletries , you have some bad smelling ones in the bathroom

The bed sheets are at times stained, I experienced it twice

They can over charge you and then correct only if you point it out and are adamant else good luck

80% of their staff is an OJT cohort

They are absolutely inflexible in their policies, so if u have a cancelled meeting or a cancelled flight , they don't bother

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Anjali,

Greetings from Hyatt Place Gurgaon!

We are sorry to hear about your experience as we were not able to meet your expectations on your visit to the hotel. We will make every effort to enhance your experience the very next time you visit us.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

food was good but the service was incredible, specifically chef amit & waiter phamatai were amazing.
I lyk the ambience and convenience to reach the venue.
Good food brings you a satisfied customer but good service brings a happy customer

Trip type: Traveled with friends
AshishShome, General Manager at Hyatt Place Gurgaon Udyog Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Naman,

Greetings from Hyatt Place Gurgaon!

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are glad that you loved our services and my team especially Chef Amit and Phamatai was able to take good care of you. It is customers like you who motivates us in whatever we are doing.

We look forward to welcome you back again in near future.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

This Hotel is completing all expectations! Very professional, great Guest service
excellent staff, various, delicious and fresh western and Indian kitchen, the room/bathroom was spotless and comfortable, the bed cozy and clean!
My gratitude to the Hyatt Place, I will return with pleasure!
Don´t hesitate booking.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
AshishShome, General Manager at Hyatt Place Gurgaon Udyog Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Silvanastin,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to learn that you had a lovely experience during your visit to the hotel. I have passed on your feedback to the team and they are motivated to learn about this high praise.

We look forward to welcome you back again in near future.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Extremely warm reception by Mr. Phamatai Mungleng as he welcomed us on our table and made sure that we are served the best food in quickest possible manner.

Nice spread to choose for both veg and non veg requirements.

Recommend and definitely revisiting

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rahul,

Greetings from Hyatt Place Gurgaon!

Thank you for the valuable feedback. It is great to receive such positive and encouraging feedback and we truly appreciate your effort. I have passed on your feedback to Pharmatai, he is motivated to learn about this. Do let us know if we could be of any further assistance. Thank you once again for recommending our hotel to other discerning travelers.