Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$180
$156
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$159
$132
  • Pool
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$84
$74
$73
$73
$87
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$318
$286
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$87
$75
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$178
$131
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$222
$191
  • Pool
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantbusiness tripbusiness hotelthe club loungemain restaurantcar serviceexcellent servicerooms are spaciousthe hotel staffbreakfast buffetnew delhiexcellent hotelroom servicedelhi airportexcellent staycomfortable stayin room dining
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I checked in on December 26, 2009 and stayed through January 2, and again came back for one night on the night of January 4 (in between, I was in Jaipur).

The check in was smooth, and I quickly found myself in a beautiful spaceous room! It was clean, modern and well organized. Please see my photos. The room gets HBO, CNN, Animax, CNBC, Al Jazeera, etc., on a nice size flat screen TV.

They cater to your every need, and they do it expeditiously. What can I say - I have absolutely no complaints about my room.

Downstairs is Cafe G, where they serve the complimentary breakfast. They have a good selection, and the pastry section is amazing. For dinner, they have a beautiful dessert counter too. The only thing I noticed about this is that because I was there during a slow period (it was Christmas and New Years after all, and so there are less companies open during this time), so they had a couple of nights of cold cuts and not a full buffet dinner selection. But when they did, it was good.

Gurgaon is the Mall Capital of India, and is also the Call Center Capital of the World. So, you'll see that there are a number of tech companies along the way from the airport to the hotel. And because of this, there are a number of malls (5+ malls) in the area.

They will take care of whatever is necessary - all you have to do is ask. On my second night, I had to change rooms after midnight because the air conditioning system was too noisy. They quickly had staff checking the noise, moving my luggage to another room, and getting me settled in my new room. It was fast, professional and courteous. Loved it! I stayed in room 4003 for all of my time except the first night.

Between January 2 and 4, I was in Jaipur. Believe me, when I was in Jaipur, I missed being at the Crowne.

Another thing to note: I was here for a wedding event, and so I had friends who are locals here. They arranged a driver for me, and we took a tour of Delhi and New Delhi. The following were highly recommended: Red Fort, Qutb Tower, Akshardham, and the malls.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
AditiDas, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2010

Dear Shuweb,

I thank you most sincerely on behalf of my entire team here, we were very happy to have you with us and hope to have the same pleasure in the near future.

Our constant attempt is to meet and exceed our guest's expectations, we are happy to have achieved that result with you.

We wish a very happy 2010 and hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 28, 2009

excellence hotel as they served me very well on my entire stay at this hotel. Only things that I am disappointed were their pool being closed for renovation and their high security which they pat me every time I came in .

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo

Dear Multiphoto,

Thanks so much for recommending us so highly, it really motivates us to excel in everything when we receive such high praise from precious guests like you.

We are so sorry that you visited us in the winter season, when we are forced to close the pool for a few days to ensure its annual upkeep. Our sincere apologies for the security measures you had to encounter but please be rest assured that they have been put in place to keep our cherished guests as safe as possible.

We hope you will visit us during summer and enjoy the pool and the sun to the fullest

Have a great 2010

Reviewed December 25, 2009

This hotel is wonderful. The rooms are large with hardwood floors and an open contemporary design. The buffet breakfast has an amazing variety of options - american, european, japanese and Indian cuisines, just to name a few. Beds are luxurious and soft - I was tempted to sleep through my wake up call each morning. The gym has a good variety of workout machines and the attendant passed out bottled water and towels. All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. I was traveling solo back and forth to the office at odd hours and always felt safe.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business

Dear Patswamber,

Many thanks for your compliments.

We do take special measures to make sure that our single lady travellers feel safe and cared for at this hotel, it thrills us to know that we have been successful in exuding that feeling.

Have a wonderful 2010 and we hope to see you at Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon again.

Reviewed December 3, 2009

great hotel with amazing facilities, awsome staff, outstanding service, great food, automated room lighting and ambience, the list goes on and on. Every detail from pillows to soaps etc.. have choiciest selections. Luxury unlimited is what I would say

Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
AditiDas, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2009

Dear Varta,

Thanks so much for writing so positively about us, it motivates us so much when we know that our guests have felt as happy with our services as we have while taking care of them.

Please come and stay with us again, soon.

Looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed October 18, 2009

My wife and i stayed here from 1 October to the 8th and then again for one night on the 11th prior to leaving for Singapore.

I arranged for a car to meet me and was met by a friendly driver in a very clean presentable car (a merc I think) offered water when we got into the car and taken directly to the hotel which is about 20 minutes by car (depending on the crazy Delhi traffic). The car cost $2000Rp which is a bit steep but worth the lack of any hassle.

I had got an excellent rate of $5000Rp per night via their web site and would recommend looking at the IHG website to compare rates with other booking sources.

The room was the King Deluxe which was clean, quiet and enough room for the two of us and all our stuff. The single night was the king executive which is exactly the same room but with airport transfers, internet etc. The room has a window between the bathroom and the studio room, this has blinds which can be shut for privacy but is a little offputting when you need to use the toilet quickly. Housekeeping was surperb and the only problem we had in the room was a blocked shower drain which was probably our fault.

I did not include breakfast in the room rate and found that i had made a good choice as room service breakfasts were good and cheaper than if included in room rate (significantly cheaper). Dinners were a mixture of A la-carte and buffet with costs ranging between $1000Rp for 2 to $4000Rp, however this brings my only warning: Beware the Buffet (especially the desserts), on the two times we ate the buffet we were both ill soon afterward, I am not saying that it was the buffet but when we ate A la Carte we were fine..... Service ranged from superb most nights to less than acceptable on one night, but this was an exception.

The bar was relaxing, service good and prices average. the live entertainment was quite good and suited the environment.

We used the hotels car service extensively and it was good value with clean cars and friendly drivers, prices were not high for the service when you consider the traffic chaos that surrounds you in Delhi and Gurgaon. We found the drivers would go out of their way to accomodate us, including a detour through a village after an accident had clogged traffic on a trip to Agra. The trip to Agra we arranged via the hotel was a long trip but made alot more comfortable going by car than by bus (as I had done in the past), they arranged everything and it was an easy experience as was a trip into Delhi to do some shopping.

The spa at the hotel is excellent, although prices for facials etc are western equivilent. The sauna , steam room and jacuzzi are clean and well maintained and the staff very helpful.

The staff at this hotel are great, very friendly , helpful and informative. Without fail they were polite and would go out of their way to see i required anything.

Overall this is an excellent hotel, comfortable and friendly and i would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
AditiDas, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2009

Dear GSAD1000,

Thanks so much for the lavish praise you have showered on us, we are so glad to know that you liked our car arrangements, the room service , the spa and the overall service attitude demonstrated by our team. It is reviews like yours that motivate us to keep improving ourselves.

We have taken into account your observation on the buffet, we will look into what could have been the reason for your disappointment and revert on this forum soon.

Thanks again, we hope to see you soon.