Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$180
$156
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$317
Hotels.com
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$151
$132
$73
$73
Hyatt.com
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$85
$74
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$87
$77
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$137
$131
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$87
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$191
  • Pool
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantbusiness tripbusiness hotelthe club loungemain restaurantcar serviceexcellent servicerooms are spaciousthe hotel staffbreakfast buffetnew delhiexcellent hotelroom servicedelhi airportexcellent staycomfortable stayin room dining
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Crowne plaza is like the regular 4* star hotels with good rooms, big lobby and restaurant, swimming pool, etc which you expect from them. What differentiates them with others in Gurgaon is their location. They are well placed and are near most of the important attractions of Gurgaon specially Kingdoms of heaven. There are tons of good places to eat around as well. I have stayed here on one occasion and find it to be satisfactory.

Room Tip: As high as possible, Top floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings. Thank you so very much for your complimentary feedback about our hotel. It makes us proud and worthwhile when we receive such feedback. We do look forward to your return to our hotel soon. Do let us know what we could have done to receive a 5 rating from you and we assure you we will try our best.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Nothing really wrong with the Crowne Plaza in Gurgaon but its definitely not a true five star yet.
Its got everything you need....but just like the song, you have to add - "almost". Because there just seems to be something that is not completing the picture.

The staff and friendly and courteous, but the doormen and concierge look bored and not so welcoming. The Barman seems disinterested. Its as though the hotel has all the amenities but genuinely happy people.

The rooms are spacious and warm but the bath doesn't have the same feel. While Marble has been used liberally, its unfortunate that the Crowne Plaza hasn't really brought in the experts to complete the fittings. Telltale signs of plaster, white cement and fills make you wonder how this could be termed a premium facility in Gurgaon.

Overall a good experience but certainly not a 5 star rating. Its always the last mile and unfortunately it seems to have been left in the lurch.

Room Tip: rooms with a view of the north east have nothing to boast of
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MysteryJunkiesBLR

Dear Guest,
Greetings and we thank you for taking precious time to write about your experience and some really incisive feedback which we shall certainly introspect and try our best to correct. I do hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us on your next visit and also provide us an opportunity to showcase the fact that we have indeed taken your feedback seriously and worked upon it.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed here in a standard room during mid of December 2013. A new property and structure being good, you feel comfortble and excited while getting in. The room very good and clean. Amenities and facilities set up in the hotel and room quite satisfactory, except the speed of Wifi which I found very low and process complicated to log in. What this hotel missing is the quality of service. I spoke to several of senior staff at the reception and other departments, I found the service level was not to the expectation, too many follow up and reminders experienced in my stay of less than 2 days. Check in and Check out process slow and staff on the desk seem not aware of service commitment. Inspite of reminding one of the supervisors, I found the response was delayed, facility requested for was never delivered. Buffet dinner spread was good, but was not meeting the tastes of an Indian traveller. Breakfast was fairly good and tasty. I found the service levels of lower level staff was very good and responsive on-time including delivery of Indian Chai within few minutes delivered to the room, similar prompt service by the floor maintenance boy whom I requested some additional amenities. However, such prompt and quick revert / response was not experienced in several instances with the senior staff and the supervisors (as per tag put on their formal dress), who need to be trained well on providing exceptional customer service. In case you would like to stay in a posh hotel, may be this hotel is good. In case you would like service level to be high & good, tasty Indian food, this hotel is not ready yet. In case you get a choice, please ask for the 6th floor, view especially night time is good.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors, 6th floor is ideal
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon!
Thank you for taking precious time off to provide your feedback about your stay in the hotel. We deeply appreciate your compliments on certain areas of the hotel.
Accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to during your stay at on the internet speed as well as the attitude and responsiveness of the senior members of our team. I have personally got into the details and will make sure its nor repeated in the near future with any of our guest. Let me assure you that what you have experienced is not a typical of Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon standard, as we are committed to highest standards, we have shared your experience with concerned department head and see it as an opportunity for us to improve our services reinforced through a refresher training initiative for our team members.
We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit.
Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon twice and each time I have felt welcomed. Has all the necessary amenities and plus some. This is a newer property so the décor is fresh and modern. LOVE the bathroom in the rooms! I've enjoyed the spa and pool as well. The staff is very friendly, pleasant and helpful. While there's not much to do in Gurgaon, but if the business need requires I stay here I have no issues. They also have karaoke night in the bar on Friday's.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Guest,
Season's Greetings! Thank you very much for your lovely comments about our hotel and the team. It surely makes me proud and motivated to work harder to ensure such continued delight for our guests during their stay at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back, and specially thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel on your repeat visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great room (very high tech!), great facilities and good choice for breakfast. Hotel was very modern and very well equipped.

Wifi was quite slow, but otherwise an excellent stay - one of the best Crowne Plaza's I've stayed in!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
First of all, thank you for choosing to stay with us. And thank you again for writing about your experience at our hotel. It is indeed motivating and a pleasure for my team and I to receive such complimentary feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.