“Nice ambience & Facility amid city..”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
Ranked #10 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
New Delhi
“Nice ambience & Facility amid city..”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Beautiful Place WIth Warm hospitality.. From exterior view of hotel one can't imagine the surprise kept within.. Right from Entrance/ Reception you'll feel the vibe of .. Just WOW!!!

Quite relaxing & enjoying One night stay on New Year's eve/
USP was the food!! Delicious dinner along with wide variety of Breakfast was an ultimate experience for foodies like us/ who prefers variety of healthy & fried stuff at a same time.

Room Tip: Pool facing room should be preferred
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Guest
Greetings and thank you for your superlative feedback on the hotel and our team. We are very pleased that we could delight you with our services and our quality of food. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Arindam Kunar General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
singapore
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I visited Crowne Plaza Hotel in Guraon with my friends and really had a very lovely time. The staff is so good and provide a very quick service. The food is awesome and rooms are very nice and spacy. Everything was so perfect and we really had a very good time and enjoyed a lot. I am also planning to visit there again but this time with my family.

Room Tip: Everything is perfect.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your positive feedback on our hotel, our service standards and our team. It makes it worthwhile for all of us to receive such feedback, and encourages us to try harder to delight each and every of our guests!
We look forward to seeing you back with the family, and do drop in a mail at arindam.kunar@ihg.com when you plan, so we can do something special for your family.
Sydney
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The hotel car picked me up from the airport at 3am. It was a reasonably short drive to the hotel. Check in seemed to drag. It took a whole before I was allowed to wheel my own small suitcase to my room. I just wanted to get to sleep. The room was fine. Safe battery was low so it didn't work. Hard to find a free plug to charge up the electronics but all in all very much as expected.
The executive lounge lacked atmosphere variety and juices at breakfast so I ate in the main restaurant which was great and faster. Small gym was good and surprisingly empty. One guy had to queue for a treadmill. Staff very polite.
Overall though there was nothing remarkable about the hotel. For me the Westin is just a bit more buzzy and a bit more classy. Although after dinner at the Oberoi if that was on our company list it would be my first pick.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank MrNSydney
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for your frank feedback, which is insightful for us and provides us some clear direction on what we need to do to improve our services. We assure you that we shall work harder on the check in process. I would love it, if you came back to us, and seen the changes we have made for your own self.
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have had nothing but great experiences here, the staff go that extra step to ensure you feel welcome and are truly at home. The food is great the rooms are of high standard, I was made to feel welcome at PCR platinum member. The business lounge was great bonus.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest
Greetings! Thank you so very much for your kind comments about our hotel and the team. It is really motivating to see such feedback and please be assured that your comments are being passed on to the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon soon.
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've just came back from 5 weeks business trip to India. My stay was at the Crowne Plaza in Gurgaon and I have to say that I was really pleased.
I arrived at Delhi Airport after a long flight from the UK and was welcomed by the airport represenative and the chauffeur. Check-in was done in the car and I could get straight to my room. I was allocated room 5033.
The room was spacious, with a huge bed, a flatscreen TV and an amazing bathroom with a rain shower and a beautiful standalone bathtub.
For the whole duration of my stay, the room was kept immaculate by a very efficient housekeeping team.
Club Lounge was superb, as was the pool area and the Spa. I had an aromatherapy massage and it was splendid !
Food wise, it was absolutely superb with the Cafe G buffets and Wildfire, the Brazilian restaurant.
The only small let down is the lack of consistency in the service. A few examples:
- you arrive in Cafe G for dinner. You are 4 people. The waiter is coming with 3 menus and you need to ask 3 times to get another one.
- you want to order some food in the bar, not all items on the menu are available... Some waiters told us that gravy items couldn't be ordered at the bar, when we had the exact same thing bought to us the night before ...
- whenever there's an evening event (weddings mainly) Cafe G gets undertstaffed and you have to wait forever to get something, including the bills.

All in all, a very pleasant stay but trying to get a few more waiters at Cafe G on busy nights would certainly help and clear and precise rules should be followed and applied for all.
Another suggestion is to try and think about changing the music choice, especially at the bar ... Classical music in a bar at 10pm in the evenings and house music in the restaurant at the same time ?
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on a business trip to the area. It's really convenient and I really enjoyed myself.
I will most definitely return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Julmops
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Guest
Greetings and thank you very much for your kind words. Our team will surely be highly motivated to hear such appreciation, and please be assured that the team will be communicated of your feedback.
My apologies for the inconvenience caused at Cafe G, and please be assured that we are already taking corrective action based on your feedback. You will surely see that change on your next visit, which I hope will be soon. I personally look forward to meeting with you
Gurgaon
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went and stayed for our 34Th wedding Anniversary. It was a pleasant surprise to see the Cake in Room.
We had Buffet Lunch, which was really great. To top it up ,we found Mr Vijay Chuhan, who looked after us extremely well.He is soft spoken, well mannered and was all over the Floor to look after the Guests. He sure is "One man Army" for the Restaurant.The Food was really good and One has to make effort for not over eating.
The Room was well laid out and it was site to see so much Greenery from Top.
The Bath shower needed to be fixed as it was leaking and the water filled up the floor.
I am sure in times to come we will have more menus without Hard Drinks.
The Hotel is on Express way , so going to airport is a Smile.
Thankx Crowne Plaza and Thankx Mr Vijay for making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
Greetings and thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation for our hotel, and specially for Mr Vijay Chauhan. Truly, Vijay is one of our STARS and we are indeed very proud of him.
I do look forward to your return to our hotel.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Quite a Fantastic experience all over, Good staff, good service, great interiors, the bar's amazing with special fmention of the massive glasses of Hoegarden, which took even my fellow Aussies by surprise.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
Greetings! Thank you very very much for your kind comments! We deeply appreciate your feedback and it sure does motivate the team and I to continue to delight our guests!
We do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.