“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon

Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
Ranked #9 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Gurgaon
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went and stayed for our 34Th wedding Anniversary. It was a pleasant surprise to see the Cake in Room.
We had Buffet Lunch, which was really great. To top it up ,we found Mr Vijay Chuhan, who looked after us extremely well.He is soft spoken, well mannered and was all over the Floor to look after the Guests. He sure is "One man Army" for the Restaurant.The Food was really good and One has to make effort for not over eating.
The Room was well laid out and it was site to see so much Greenery from Top.
The Bath shower needed to be fixed as it was leaking and the water filled up the floor.
I am sure in times to come we will have more menus without Hard Drinks.
The Hotel is on Express way , so going to airport is a Smile.
Thankx Crowne Plaza and Thankx Mr Vijay for making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Guest
Greetings and thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation for our hotel, and specially for Mr Vijay Chauhan. Truly, Vijay is one of our STARS and we are indeed very proud of him.
I do look forward to your return to our hotel.
Arindam Kunar, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Quite a Fantastic experience all over, Good staff, good service, great interiors, the bar's amazing with special fmention of the massive glasses of Hoegarden, which took even my fellow Aussies by surprise.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
Greetings! Thank you very very much for your kind comments! We deeply appreciate your feedback and it sure does motivate the team and I to continue to delight our guests!
We do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel is beautiful! My room was clean, comfortable, and spacious.

The buffet restaurant had amazing food and the Brazilian restaurant was quite good as well, with a nice balance of salads and meats.

If you are looking to do some shopping, this hotel is walking distance from Kingdom of Dreams, where you can find Indian souvenirs from around the country, and several other shopping malls.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Guest,
Greetings and thank you so very much for your kind comments about our hotel. It is comments like these that motivate our team to further enhance our service standards. We are pleased that you had a pleasant stay, and look forward to your future visits.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed at the Crowne four times in 2012. For my money a better hotel for business travelers than the Leela where I stayed in previous trips. My only complaint is that, as a Platinum member, I qualify for a room upgrade. Unfortunately, every time I check-in the upgrade rooms seem to always be sold out... One wonders if management is not more interested in selling those at full price than to accommodate a frequent guest. Otherwise, I like the hotel and will continue to stay there on future trips.

Room Tip: For me the best bet are rooms facing the garden/pool.
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind and positive comments about our hotel. We truly appreciate your thoughts, and also your candid feedback on the Platinum upgrade. Please be assured that at IHG, our platinum members are always priority, and we always try our level best to provide the upgrade. If you could send me your details at arindam.kunar@ihg.com, I will ensure that you get the upgrade on your next visit.
I also personally look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our hotel.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

My second stay at this property and the service was as good this time as the last. Ate at all the various options and it was mostly good the biggest let down in the hotel is the bar area. It has no atmosphere and playing what seems like karaoke tunes without any singing doesn't help. This bar needs some Western music to try and lift it and how about some female bartenders? My colleague and I where in here each night and although the staff rotates, its all male. With the impending opening of the new jw Marriott some improvement will have to be made to get my business next time around, it might just be worth it for the outstanding service in the concierge lounge though.

Room Tip: Get a pool side room as they are much quieter
Dear Guest,
Greetings and we thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel and specially our lounge services. I shall certainly communicate your feedback to the team, who I am sure will be delighted and further motivated. Your comments on the Bar music is also well appreciated, and I can assure you that you will indeed see some changes there on your next visit.
I do hope for your return soonest, and an opportunity to meet with you.
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

All I can say abou this hotel is that its probably one of the best I have stayed in.
The staff from front desk check in, helath club, concierge, room service, laundry, front doormen and housekeeping are doing a superb job. The week I have spent here on business could not have been more pleaseant.
The location to the technology parks is about 20 minutes in traffic and about a half to the airport.
Food and beverage was sometimes great and sometimes average, but always served well and within reasonable time frames. Cleanliness and security was great. Staff were couteous and attentive to detail. I will come back if ever I need to be in Gurgaon again.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the park side. Too noisy when they hold events.
1 Thank Konrad J
Dear Guest,
Greetings and what a delight for my team and me to get such fabulous feedback about our hotel. Your comments are sure to be given to the team, who will be surely excited. We do train our team to provide personalized services and pride ourselves of having one of the best. I do look forward to your visit in the near future.
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel on business and it is a lovely hotel with lovely facilities. Great place to chill and feel away from it all.
My only issues were during the evening buffet we had to keep asking for more drinks as they were not forthcoming. The next day for lunch again the service was poor with regard to drinks and they even cleared my drink when I went to the toilet. Getting a replacement was an ordeal and there was a language barrier.
I would stay again but just found service not as good as other hotels with same stars I have stayed in.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ArindamKunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest
Greetings and thank you for your feedback. It is feedback such as these which encourage us and also at the same time also makes us focus on areas which we need to improve our standards of service. Please be assured, that we will take all steps required to enhance the standards of service with regards to the beverage services.
I do hope that we will see you back at our hotel soon, so as to provide you with our legendary services for which we are known.
Regards