“An oasis in Delhi”

Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Ranked #4 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed October 8, 2013

After an exhausting journey from Mumbai and Agra, I was simply delighted to enter this amazing Westin Gurgaon hotel. I have stayed at Westin hotels all over the world, and the Westin Gurgaon is by far the most opulent and over-the-top. This hotel is only 3 yrs old, and looks and feels brand new. I was really impressed by their service, and the rooms were perfect. The outdoor pool was pristine (and clean), and rivals any modern hotel (like the W Taipei).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear AndrewWee,

On behalf of my team I thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and further we are grateful for your feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering guest experience which should be the best in the hospitality business. I am happy to note that your stay was comfortable and our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

There are newer reviews for Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is a good hotel to stay in if you are in town for business. The rooms are good size, clean and the Internet connectivity is better than average for India hotels. The staff in the Club Lounge and at the front desk are always very good and can be counted on to help you out with anything you need. I used to stay at the Leela but can earn SPG points and the 24 hour restaurant is better at this Westin. The pool is very nice with lots of shade available.

Room Tip: If you are staying on one of the Club floors request a room on the 7th floor. That way you don'...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Christine W,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about your experience at The Westin Gurgaon! The hotel is built in such a manner so as to provide a perfect residence both for business as well as leisure travelers with easy proximity to Delhi airport, the corporate hubs, the shopping malls, the Delhi Metro and is conducive in saving a lot of valuable time for our discerning travelers by avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city. Your positive feedback for our associates has been shared with the team and I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly await your return and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Reviewed October 6, 2013

In the room without the slippers that amenity does not gather. They were getting a wrong name of the hotel guest. Wardrobe does not wash it. So bad service. Next time I will not use it .
I think it's problem of reception staff relation.

1  Thank sbtk

Dear sbtk,

Thank you for valuable feedback! I regret to note your disappointment with the recent stay experience. I would request you to send us your contact details on my email address sanjay.sharma@westin.com, so that we can speak to you in person. Rest assured, necessary training has been given to the service team associates, so that they can reach their potential in areas of various guest services and satisfaction! Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Please let me know whenever you are coming to the hotel and I would ensure you get to see and savor the best of our services. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Westin. This is a perfect hotel especially for business travelers.The rooms were quite spacious and modern. I especially loved the shower. I am a huge fan of the "rain showers". The staff were wonderful and went out of their way for my comfort. I pre-ordered dinner and it was ready at my door right at 7 sharp. Thank you Westin. I enjoyed my stay!

Dear TravelJpd123,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that your stay at our hotel was most enjoyable and our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. The rooms are designed to provide a right environment for all business travelers, to carry out their business in the most efficient and convenient manner. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I would recommend staying at Westin Gurgaon for business purposes if you have work in Sohna area as travelling around in Gurgaon is a nightmare. So if location is what you are looking for this is a decent option. Regarding the stay, the hotel is well built, its huge, the rooms are comforable but whats missing is the charm. Its too business like and does not give a very luxurious feel, However there are no particular complaints. Food is average.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ira D,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Guest feedback is integral to our hotel and we are delighted that you found the hotel and its services to your satisfaction. The rooms are designed to provide a right environment for all business travelers, to carry out their business in the most efficient and convenient manner. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Looking forward to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal on your next visit to Delhi (NCR).

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed at the Westin Gurgaon for 8 nights on business. The hotel was lovely, immaculate condition and kept very clean. The staff could not be more helpful, especially the dining staff, nothing was too much trouble, even when eating at midnight! Great choices for eating, 3 restaurants, Asian, Italian and the buffet always had plenty fresh choices. The chefs will happily cook you something fresh to your taste.
Spa, pool and gym also great.
Would say if you prefer quiet, to take a pool view room as you can still hear traffic past midnight from the main road.
All in all a great stay and would thoroughly recommend!

Room Tip: Good for pool view, quieter away from street. Deluxe room was very spacious, great bed and shower.

Dear SJK79,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi and for sharing your inspiring feedback of your stay through Trip Advisor. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.The team takes great pride in the service they offer and your feedback inspires them to achieve greater heights of excellence. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

A westin always! you just cant go wrong! great ambiance, good service and fantastic food!
to top it all the heavenly bed ensures you have a great rest before hitting the day!
the location could be a bit tough to get but once there its awesome! check out the lounge a fantastic place to catch up with your friends!
loved it !

Dear Ghirey,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that your stay at our hotel was most enjoyable and our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Sanjay Sharma

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Westin Sohna Resort and Spa
Trident, Gurgaon
Trident, Gurgaon
#2 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
#1 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#11 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
ITC Grand Bharat
ITC Grand Bharat
#3 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
#5 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi? Share your experiences!