“The perfect place to stay in Gurgaon”

Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Ranked #4 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Kapurthala, India
“The perfect place to stay in Gurgaon”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Westin, Gurgaon never fails to amaze me every time I stay there. The moment I step in to the reception, the people who meet me there always have a smile on their faces making me feel so welcome. My stay was short this time, but I managed to eat at the EEST. Personally I feel this was one of the best Oriental meals I have had in a long time. Right from the salad to the Thai Green curry, everything was mouth watering delicious. For dinner I ate the buffet spread at the Seasons restaurant. The spread brilliant. I had a really good meal before I finally crashed on the heavenly bed, which I must say keeps to it's name. Although it was a short visit it was very relaxing and as always I had a great time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gaganjeet B
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Gaganjeet B,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about our associates, delights me and gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our associates will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. I’m also glad to note that the food and the service at our Modern Asian venue “EEST” and the all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” was to your great liking and satisfying. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for complimenting our “Heavenly Bed” experience. Your feedback is inspiring for all of us. The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and to welcoming you back each time.

Sanjay Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
  • Polish first
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went there for a Sunday brunch. The selection and quality food was amazing. I was surprised to see the quality of salmon they served in the buffet. All in all it was a very good brunch with friends, will go back there for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear bansal0408,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the “Sunday Brunch” at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Very well appointed rooms which are spacious and have an excellent decor. A good business hotel with a very central location in Gurgaon. The food in the restaurants in also great. Overall a good experience staying at the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear 9vikanshub,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi! The hotel is built in such a manner so as to provide a perfect residence both for business as well as leisure travelers in the midst of the city with easy accessibility to the Delhi international airport, the Delhi Metro, the shopping malls, the Gurgaon workplace and is designed is provide a relaxing and renewing experience for your stay. The rooms are designed to provide a right environment for all business travelers, to carry out their business in the most efficient and convenient manner. Thank you for complimenting the food at our venues. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

A very good hotel with good service. The restaurants are amazing. Really good food and very varied and great taste. Great place for business stay but out of town - can take over 3 hours on a bad day to get into Delhi city. Really enjoyed my stay there, the staff realize that location wise they are out of town but make it up with the service provided.

• Stayed March 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Awahed,

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services was to your satisfaction. It is always pleasant to hear such words as we at Westin are passionate about delivering superior guest experiences and strive to do our best. The location of the hotel is best suited for business and leisure travelers because of the easy accessibility and generally on any normal day it usually takes around 1 hour to reach central Delhi city but unfortunately as you mentioned that your travel might have been a bad day, due to which most of the roads were blocked and we do hope your next visit to Delhi (NCR) is smooth. Thank you for complimenting our food quality and the food spread at our venues. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel:New Construction
Rooms:Modern minimalist decor
Food:Amongst the best in Delhi and NCR region.Seasonal tastes serves excellent breakfast and Eest has the best Chinese.Prego serves excellent Italian and is fun dining with kids.
Service:Personal and very efficient
Spa:Average
They sure know how to pamper you and make you feel special.Would love to go back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pgs21
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
DearPgs21,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about our associates, delights me and gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our associates will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times. Looking forward to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal on your next visit to Delhi (NCR).

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Getting to New Delhi's hot summer, you need to get to your hotel as fast as possible, once you're in the Westin's Lobby, you fell relaxed, the attention & helping staff will get you back in the mood.

The varieties of restaurants, the lobby bar or even sitting in the lobby looking at all nationalities for business or pleasure will make you relax.

The hotel is great if you're on a business trip or just visiting New Delhi

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Foujo65,

Renewed Greetings!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi! It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about our associates in particular, delights me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back!

Dallas
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a great business hotel. Rooms and lounge on the upgraded floor are both very nice.
We just had an issue with one of the staff whose mobile kept ringing while he was attending to us. And then he hardly had any time to get our order - with the restaurant almost empty.
Had to report this to the manager that then did so so to address it.
But otherwise a good hotel and I would return.
Stay was in jan 2012. Sorry for the late review.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Sleepless_Travelers,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about your experience at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi! The hotel is built in such a manner so as to provide a perfect residence both for business as well as leisure travelers with easy proximity to Delhi airport, the corporate hubs, the shopping malls, the Delhi Metro and is conducive in saving a lot of valuable time for our discerning travelers by avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city. The rooms are designed to provide a right environment for all business travelers, to carry out their business in the most efficient and convenient manner. Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on restaurant service. I will be happy to receive any additional feedback / suggestions that you may have for us. Please do feel to write to me at sanjay.sharma@westin.com. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts and we do hope you will not benchmark us with the shortcomings you had experienced and will give us an opportunity to serve you better. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Sanjay Sharma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Westin Sohna Resort and Spa
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#8 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Trident, Gurgaon
Trident, Gurgaon
#2 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
#1 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hote...
#14 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
Vivanta by Taj - Gurgaon, NCR
#5 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi? Share your experiences!