“Incredible comfort, friendly staff, good food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi

and 1 more site!
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Ranked #4 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Bengaluru, India
“Incredible comfort, friendly staff, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

Date: 12-18 June, 2011 (Sunday - Saturday)

Spacious room, great facilities in-side the room. Large Gym with latest and greatest instruments. More importantly expert gym instructor and clean environment. Big and neat swimming pool. Friendly staff and good food.

I certainly enjoyed my stay at Westin, Gurgaon and will prefer to stay at this hotel for next visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are ideally located, you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sanjsha, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, August 27, 2011
Dear nrgnri,
Thank you for your inspiring feedback. We are delighted to know that the rooms, the service, the food, the Westin Workout Facility and the Swimming Pool were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words perfectly define the brand experience which enables mental and physical wellness infused with optimism. Thank you for complimenting our staff specially "Gym Instructor". This gesture from your side is certainly a motivation for the team to perform better. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Sanjay Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Polish first
Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

I am regular visitor to Delhi for business and typically stay around Saket or Janakpuri. However one of my staff suggested I stay around Gurgaon as it is nearer to his customers and workplace I decide to give Westin a try, Both because it was a Starwood property and relatively new.

I was not disappointed. I find the hotel very modern and fittings are good for India standard. The room is well appointed, modern and comfortable. The internet connectivity is very good in room.

The pool and gym was good too. The breakfast spread was huge and very good so do not miss out on the daily breakfast buffet. However a bit of a put off is that some of the breakfast items was still there at the lunch buffet.

For my stay I find the front office staff to be very attentive and friendly and helpful.

Super peak rush hour from 7pm from hotel to IGT 3 took about 40 mins. So not bad.

Overall a good option and will definitely consider this property the next time I visit Delhi

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
sanjsha, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, August 14, 2011
Dear fmkyfc,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that the hotel as a whole exceeded your expectations. The hotel is built in a manner to provide a perfect residence both for business as well as leisure travelers in the midst of the city. Your words of appreciation for our staff encourages them to continue to strive for excellence. The team and I hope that Westin Gurgaon remains a preferred residence for you and we look forward to welcoming you again for many more enriching moments.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was leaving the hotel and my express mail package had not arrived. I was leaving that day for Delhi. The concierge at the Westin Hyderabad, Ashok, arranged with the delivery company to hold my package, then for someone from the Westin in Delhi to drive 45 min to pick up the package and deliver it to me in Delhi before my 2 am departure. I was sitting in a bar in the Delhi airport hours later after arriving and had given up hope. The phone rang and at the same time I turned around and saw the Westin Delhi driver, Sandeep, with my package standing there. I have never been so relieved and excited in my business travel life. Words cannot express my thanks to everyone there and I can truly say, the service was beyond compare. I will remember the service for the rest of my life and tell everyone I know how fantastic the Westin people are. I cannot wait to have the pleasure of returning. Unblievable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear snowlover44,
Thank you for your inspiring feedback and encouragement for our staff in particular “Sandeep”. This gesture from your side is certainly a motivation for the team to perform better. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences so that our guests leave every westin experience feeling better than they did when they arrived. It is through a delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more elevating moments.

london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

Had a great 4 days. Fab service, rooms, food. Staff friendly and helpful.
Wonderful Spa and Bar. Highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sanjsha, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Dear gummo0808,
Thank you for your inspiring feedback. We are delighted to know that the rooms, the food, the Heavenly Spa and the service were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words of appreciation for our staff encourages them to continue striving for excellence. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

hyderabad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

The ambience to very good, Staff all smiling faces spontaneously volunteering to help and guide. The Dining area is an extention of the open kitchen which is a unique feature.One can see how his choice menu is prepared and served steaming hot and fresh. The guest relations executives, the captains and stewards are all well mannered and courteous without causing the least of embarrassment to the guests. The rooms are so roomy and the beds sooooooo soft that one can wrap up in a cozy way.
The gym is fully equipped for good workouts. Overall - it is quite a place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sanjsha, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Dear tvsindia2003,
It is great to know that you the overall ambience, our all Day dining restaurant – seasonal Taste, the rooms and our Signature Westin Heavenly Bed were to your great liking and satisfaction. Thank you for complimenting our Staff. This gesture from your side is certainly a motivation for the team to perform better. At Westin take pride in serving our guest in personal and instinctive manner and strive towards delivering guest experience which should be the best in the hospitality business. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

My experience with the stay at Westin was very good. I had stayed for a short duration on a business visit to the hotel and the service has been friendly and good. The rooms were very new and have been maintained very well. The quality of the food has been good tooo. We had are meetings in the same hotel the following day and facilities and arrangements have been very satisfying too.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Fairseat, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

I travel to Gurgaon regularly and it is good to have another high quality hotel in the area. The rooms are very good, particularly the quality of the beds which are better than most hotels in which i stay. Having the take out coffee station in reception is useful as i can pick up a take away before i leave for work. The gym is bigger than many other hotels in the area but the spa has yet to open. The upstairs bar is a nice space for a drink in the evening and i found the staff to be polite and courteous. Still a bit of work to do to improve the service and quality of food in the downstairs restaurant in the evening but breakfast was very acceptable. Currently my preferred hotel in Gurgaon.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
sanjsha, General Manager at Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi, responded to this review, June 26, 2011
Dear NickfamilyKent,
I am delighted to know that the overall ambience of the hotel were to your great liking and satisfaction. Thank you for complimenting our rooms, Westin heavenly Bed, Westin Workout and Our Contemporary Gourmet Restaurant – Daily Treats. Our Westin heavenly Spa is now operational and we assure that you look forward for our renewing therapies, the next time you are with us. At Westin are passionate about delivering renewal experiences energizing the mind, body and spirit. Your valuable feedback on service and food quality is noted. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Sanjay Sharma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Trident, Gurgaon
Trident, Gurgaon
#2 of 227 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,124 reviews
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#10 of 227 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
The Oberoi, Gurgaon
#1 of 227 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,168 reviews
Westin Sohna Resort and Spa
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hote...
#14 of 227 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
ITC Grand Bharat
ITC Grand Bharat
#3 of 227 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi? Share your experiences!