“Don't order Home delivery”
Review of Dana Choga

Dana Choga
Ranked #301 of 2,891 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Today I order chicken chatkara and butter nan, I was told order will take max 45 min to reach my home, when I requested them for early delivery the person over the phone assured me 30 min. After repeated calls the food landed in 1 hour and 10 min. Chicken was OK but naan were horrible, as hungry I was I ate the burnt, thin naan. Horrible experience I'm not ordering food ever.

TS

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Have been trying Danachoga for sometime now. Consistently good quality of food is rare quality which you definitely find in Dana Choga. Prices could have been little lower though as prices in neighbourhood have been dropping!