All reviewsswimming poolstable wifi connectiontable tennis etclive music at dinnermemorable weekendvalue for moneyoutdoor sportsjaipur highwayshort breaknice hotelmaintained propertyclean roomswill visit againrelaxing staygreat ambiencedecent placedinner buffet
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I stayed here for 20 nights and found this to be an excellent hotel for my work nearby.

The rooms are clean, bed and linen comfortable, bathroom was clean and well maintained.

There is nowhere to go within walking distance near the hotel.

The Saturday dinner buffet is popular with local people.

The RBJ restaurant serves good value food to suit all tastes. Breakfast is buffet style, again catering for all tastes.

Western news channels were not available on the TV. BBC News would have been welcome.

Best of all were the staff, who were polite, friendly and welcoming at all times which makes a huge difference to long stay guests. Minor problems with the room were delt with immediately and efficiently. My thanks to all the staff especially to Shashank Sharma Deputy Manager on the front desk who helped me in many ways and also to Murkesh my driver who drove safely and was 100% reliable.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter and have the sun in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
PIRBILASPUR, Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Gurgaon Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thank you for having spared time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are truly delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience of the hotel and its facilities.
Thank you for your kind appreciation, We are all very happy to have been able to make this short visit a memorable one for you.

The team and I are delighted to have been of service to all of you and look forward to the pleasure of your return.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
PIRBILASPUR, Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Gurgaon Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Reviewed June 26, 2017

My luggage was broken by hotel staff because of mishandling & received no response till now from hotel manager. I asked again about the issue during my next visit to hotel but no response received. I am a frequent traveler to this hotel but will rethink 100 times before my repeat stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Park Inn by Radisson Bilaspur!!

Thank you for taking out time to share your valuable feedback. We are concerned that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson I apologize for the concerns you shared in your feedback.

On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson I thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel brings you back to the area.

Do give us a chance to demonstrate the true hospitality of Park Inn by Radissons on your next visit.

Warm Regard's

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is okay for a weekend getaway. Swimming pool is it the roof with good view. No other eating joint/restaurant hence i pre-booked breakfast +Dinner. Buffet spread has decent options (selected items) and are enough, frankly. There was Live music at Dinner and we enjoyed it. Everything in both the buffets were tasty. Property has small gym, pool table (with 1 missing ball) and a carrom board for entertainment.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed last week,it was a good experience but they need to work on pool.pool is small area wise and only 4feet depth it was.room ambiance was good and service is good.food is okay okay not so much bad not so much fab.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
PIRBILASPUR, Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Gurgaon Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017