Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$180
$156
$73
Hyatt.com
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$151
$132
  • Pool
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$85
$74
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$87
$77
$87
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$137
$131
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$81
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$191
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$317
Hotels.com
All reviewskebab factorysky loungetown cafemidnight buffetvalue for moneyrooftop restaurantmetro stationbiryanistayed nightsbusiness hotelroom servicebusiness tripenjoyed my stayreception staffcyber hubrooms are spaciousnight stay
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The airconditioning in the room was faulty. The room temerature was a freezing 16-degrees. Two visits by the night-maintenance guy did not help. Then a room heater was brought into the room to warm the room up. However, the heater too had a loose connection and hence kept stopping. Two times the maintenance guy came to rectify the heater. Spent a sleepless night. A complete no-no when you are looking at full-business-day ahead.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
PPGurgaon, General Manager at Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We respect your comments beyond doubt and we are contrite that with all certainty you have felt such uneasiness in our hotel.

Guest satisfaction is our prime focus at Park Plaza Gurgaon and I assure you that we have taken your feedback earnestly and asssure you of appropriate corrective measures.

Thank you again for sharing your constructive feedback.
I still hope to have the pleasure of your stay with us in the future.
Should you decide so, please contact me directly to book your room.

Simarjeet Singh,

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ive been a frequent visitor to this hotel , both dining and stay. Its one of my favorite places as its value for money, centrally located, safe and accessible. One of the best places to stay in Gurgaon. Don't miss the Great kebab factory restaurant

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor following your recent stay at Park Plaza Gurgaon.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the convenient location, good food, value for money and the hospitality.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Simarjeet Singh,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed last week in your hotel. It was an overwhelming experience from beginning till check out. The staff at reception and in the restaurants recognized me, though it was only a second visit to the hotel.The service was exemplary. The staff is extremely courteous. Rooms are spacious. Amenities are good and comparable with any 5 star hotel. Roof top restaurant called Sky Lounge is picturesque. Health club is small but has all the necessary equipment. The food at The Great Kabab Factory is simply out of the world.
Extremely satisfying experience.Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
PPGurgaon, General Manager at Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the best of our services and facilities. Your words of appreciation will go a long way to motivate the entire team who continue to deliver high level of service to our valued guests.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Park Plaza Gurgaon.

Warm Regard,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It took only 25 mins from T3 on a cold December night to check into the hotel. The reception was very well lit and warm contrasting to the weather outside and was updated with all check in details, thus took no time to settle in.
There is a cafe right across the reception, very convenient to organise your Business Meetings and since I was delayed because of the fog, I had request my associate to have a late evening meeting to chart out the next day, it was a very convenient location to reach and I was all set for the next day.
Since it was X'mas evening, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Cake delivered to the room, small gesture, but nice.
The breakfast spread was large and very nice, they have a hot and cold section to it and I could even find me favorite kiwi fruit there. Over all, a very good experience and I would recommend this hotel to business travellers to gurgaon

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the convenient location, buffet spread and the service provided by our staff.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

stayed here for 3 days for a business meet. rooms are okay but can do much better with bedding and pillow. reasonable hotel in gurgaon looking into the options available in vicinity. room service as well as location of hotel is great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor following your recent visit to Park Plaza Gurgaon.

Your invaluable feedback is so important to ensure that we continually deliver a wow experience Park Plaza Gurgaon is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and feedback regarding bedding and pillow. If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics on these items it would help me to remedy these concerns. However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on trip advisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach me at the phone number listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

+91-9711009928