“Pathetic Hotel”

Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon
Ranked #182 of 253 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is one of the worst hotels that I have stayed in in recent times. The fraud starts from the address. They state MG Road, which would lead you to believe that they are somewhere near the main malls but in reality they are near the bus stand in very crowded area.
The rooms are in horriable condition, seepage and dampness all over. The bathrooms are dilapidated and need renovation badly. The gym is a 6*8 size room with a dingy old treadmill and a manual stepper.
The food in the restaurant at breakfast is most basic and many items are meant to cater to low worker level japanese that are staying there.
Even after asking and getting a change of room we could not sleep the whole night. The bed is so small that it can hardly accomodate one person , forget about a couple and a kid. The next day i took another room so that my wife and our 6 month old daughter could sleep a little while i stayed in the other room.
Its by no streatch of imagination a four star hotel. At best a Guest House. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank B S S
JukasoITSuites, General Manager at Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

On behalf of our entire staff at Jukaso Inn, New Delhi we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at Jukaso during second week of August this year & had a mixed kind of experience over here. Well let me brief that in few divisions:

Atrium (Restaurant at Jukaso): This is a new restaurant opened by them which is located inside the hotel itself hence make it real hard to locate for someone new to this place (Gurgaon) as no one around in the entire locality know where Atrium restaurant is actually located but if you want to search Jukaso hotel, you can easily locate that as it’s a quite famous hotel around here (I guess!).

Now coming towards Atrium restaurant, the food quality was simply amazing & the ambience around was soothing plus peaceful too. The only drawback I found was the service staff around there that were doing their job like snail & most of them looked like fresher to food industry. Hopefully they will improve on this side as their business progressed in future.

Jukaso (The hotel itself): If you see this property from outside you really can’t judge how big it actually is. I myself was so surprised to know that this place has got 80 plus rooms in all. The first room which I got was bit small in size that’s why I called the reception & got another room without any delay. They actually got real nice rooms as I myself like both the rooms (the one which I switched & the other where I stayed later on). The night manager there Mr. Pallab was so courteous & helpful. Next morning I have to fly towards Indore city for my seminar & he guided me about that place so accurately that next day, when I actually reached Indore, it was like I got each & everything at the back of my mind. Thanks Pallab, told you earlier & telling you again that sky is the limit for such good persons like you.

Morning breakfast was also good as they got Indian as well as Japanese buffet over there.

Overall I was extremely satisfied with my stay in Jukaso & will definitely visit here again to enjoy great hospitality by the staff here & to satisfy my tummy by having good food at Jukaso’s new restaurant Atrium. Cheers!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
21  Thank 1960jhunjhunwala

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We are always thrilled to hear that guests had great stays with us. We know how important time on vacation can be, and always want to provide best experiences. Hopefully your travels bring you back to Jukaso IT Suites, Gurgaon again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family dined at Jukaso IT Suites Atrium the other day for dinner as we live close by in Sector 16. The hotel is usually quiet on Sundays we being regulars are always well looked after and sometimes even given free starters. I find it surprising how the earlier comment talked about bad food quality and service as I have never experienced this. The drinks are cheap and I like how you get to see a lot of Japanese clients in the hotel. For us it gives a feeling of being away from the typical restaurants. I love the experience and would suggest to people looking to get out of the usual restaurant filled with other families and being loud.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were there last week for conference stayed there for two nights, The hotel is centrally located for Gurgaon

Room given was very comfortable, temperature well maintained, good internet connectivity, staff was very helpful & attentive over all comfortable stay. I was there earlier also last year good to see the new restaurant “ Atrium” it is one of the best what I have ever seen. (Awsome food / superb service). Buffet spread was very good with lots of varieties.

I'd recommend this hotel to colleagues and would stay again when back in Gurgaon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JaiValecha

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have to staff was very helpful. Service was great. Felt like home. Food could have been better but all in all good and would recommend for stay to friends family and colleagues . Back again next year in December so see you there

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank SChandna

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband annouced he was taking us to India last December, I was a little apprenhensive as I had heard many things about staying in India. Not only were my fears unfounded but this hotel exceeded my expentations.

The rooms and facilities were wonderful, the staff could not be more helpful and understanding going above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay.

Cannot wait to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed at this Jukaso after the Dehli Jukaso refused to honor our reservations. That's another review. Upon arrival we were all given a juice drink from the bar. Although the facility was undergoing renovations the hotel made sure we were comfortable. There was no elevator for our fourth floor room which was clean and cool. The onsite restaurant had good variety and the service was excellent. It is close to the airport and a number of shopping opportunities.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends