“Kebab Quality is not present in Russia” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Al Karam Kebab House

Al Karam Kebab House
Ranked #1,199 of 2,695 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The diner evokes a quintessential Jama Masjid character, offering old Delhi's authentic fare, perfectly, clasping the mysticism of the majestic cuisine it boasts of. The cuisine offered by Al Karam Kebab House, traces its origin back to the imperial kitchens of the Mughal Era. Symphonizing the flavours which vary from extremely mild to spicy often associated with a distinctive aroma and the taste of ground and whole spices.
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kebab Quality is not present in Russia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Actually Al-Karam Kebab House is not my known venue for food in India . But with my guide i am going on that Kebab house . We take here a little piece of kebab . I am just forgot the taste of kebab in Russia.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank kerstin v

Faridabad, India
“My First Experience in Puraani Dilli's Al-Karam Kebab House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Last Saturday i went Al-Karam Kebab House for celebrate my mother birthday.It Was situated in Gurgaon. I Have Ordered Sikh Kebab,Tandoori Chicken.its so delicious.I Loved it.after that i have ordered ice cream which is my favorite.I have full of enjoy with my family.Its a nice place to eat with my family and also friends.

• Visited April 2014
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“MY EXPERIENCE WITH AL KARAM KEBAB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

I am a very big fan of Old Delhi's food but as I stay in DLF Gurgaon, it is not always possible to visit Old Delhi. But when I got to knew that Purani Dilli's Al Karam Kebab House has been opened in Gurgaon, I was very much excited about how the food would be. That is how I fell in love with this place. Their food, their desserts, everything was just commendable, just like the Old Delhi's food. Anyone who is a non-vegetarian eater and he loves having it, then this is the best place to have food. The way their dishes are prepared and cooked is just unbeatable. Although the spices which are added are more than what a normal dish has, but that is what their speciality is ! All my visits of Al Karam Kebab House have been really awesome. The more I visit this place, the more I fell in love with it !

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank NamrataDang
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Taste of "Purani Dilli" in Gurgaon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

"Purani Dilli" - As the name is famous among the foodies for the best non-veg food, Al Karam is an outlet opened in the DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon which serves the non-veg specialties with the taste similar to what is being served near Jama Masjid in Old Delhi. Located at the ground floor in Supermart 1, this place is famous for Mughlai cuisine. I have been to this place yesterday with my family.

Ambiance - Not too big in terms of space, This place has 4 small tables that can be seen in dine-in area. The kitchen is just besides these tables. Take Away can be a better option here.

Food - Tried the Tandoori Chicken (Purani Delhi Style) which is their specialty. Served with Dahi and Butter Gravy, The Tandoori Chicken was very soft. Taste was simply superb. Chicken Gilafi Kabab was a nice preparation that I tried here. Delicious and juicy kabab served with loads of butter. Dressed with chopped green chillies, the presentation was awesome. Tried one veg started too - Panner Tikka. It was good but their specialty is in non-veg preparation. So just keep this in mind and make the best selection. Changezi Chicken was average. Gravy was very thick with loads of masalas which gave it a very traditional mughlai taste. I don't like much of spices, so didn't enjoyed it much. Infact the Dal Makhni that I ordered for the veggies was a "HIT". Too good I will say. Tasted the Anjeer Kulfi which was quite hard. Had to keep it for 5 mins at room temperature before I can get the taste.

Service - Service was quite good. As there are only 4 tables and most of their orders are for take away only, So you will see the owner asking for the feedback from the customers on the food.

A nice first time experience and will surely visit here again. Recommended to all my friends...

Ambiance - 3/5
Food - 4/5
Service - 3.5/5
Value for Money - 3.5/5

• Visited March 2014
New Delhi, India
“Authentic Old Delhi Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Visited this place with friends. Located in Super Mart 1, although the original shop is in Old Delhi. This place serve excellent food. The place is neat and clean about 20 seater restaurant.

Kebabs are made fresh on the grill outside.

During weekend the place gets crowded like crazy.
Dishes I will recommend are Mutton Nihari, Changezi Chicken, Butter Chicken, Achari Biryani, Mutton Gilafi Kebab and all the Desserts are must try.

1 Thank adrian S