“Tasty Tasty Thai food”
Review of Big Wong

Big Wong
Ranked #87 of 2,803 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a speciality Chinese restaurant with sitting for 28 people .Casual but chic . We take pride in our high quality food . Dim Sum are our speciality.We also do home deliveries.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Big Wong delivers a Big punch when it comes to yum tasting thai food. I've ordered from this place almost 5 times now and it's been thoroughly satisfying on every occassion. I must say the first time I ordered some appetizers and main course, we were blown by how delicious the food was and how generous the servings were. I must say though, that it seemed like the increased demand over the year perhaps stretched them a bit for some time, but I think they've got a grip back and things are yum again. After a while, I've had some delicious thick thai curries, nice n spicy as they ought to be. Try Big Wong once. I'm pretty sure they'll get on your list of places to call when you're craving for some comfort food!

1  Thank nikhilganju

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Probably my 5th visit to this place, ordered a take out as was with family staying at a hotel nearby
Owner was friendly as before, recommended some remarkable dishes for family. Quick order taken and within 15 mins we were on our way back to the hotel to devour them.
Tasty food with excellent sauces accompanied with the food, freshly prepared ingredients, with a very presentable look.
Managed to finish all the food, though full and we wanted more!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

It has some fantastic Chinese and Thai food, spicy as it should be. Not too much of seating space for large gathering but still a place to go out with friends. Such good food at such price is awesome. They always are ready to customize their food as per your taste. I would like to visit this place again.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Great tasting food, Personalised Service, Good Portions, Rightly Priced……all-in-all excellent !!
It was a 'surprise find' by one of the friends who took us to this place the first time…
The food is awesome…Soups are as they should be- piping hot, just the right recipe- Manchow being my personal favourite; Starters are again as good as they can be; Good variety of Dimsums which are just awesome; Main Course has a limited choice but each dish is worth trying; Noodles are the best I have ever had- make me go back again !
To add to it, there are Combo-deals- for families which are not to be missed !
A must visit…… You visit once & I bet you'll come back !!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was really disappointed after my episode with Red hot cafe, over their attitude and their food. and was desperately looking for a joint which served Thai food without attitude and Big wong came out with flying colors. Great food, perfect service, perfect for the pocket - I would give them a 10 on a 10 for their effort. Must try "Pattaya red curry" better than the usual red curry and it will surprise you for sure.

1  Thank Shareshtha
littledinho, Owner at Big Wong, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and look forward to your continued patronage. Regards.