Tripadvisor
Gurugram (Gurgaon)
All reviews boutique hotel residential area mega mall value for money business trip small hotel place to stay supportive staff keep up the good work the general manager stayed here for nights close proximity very comfortable stay metro station convenient location booked this hotel fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of best place to stay and very good staff, from managers to room boy All are very humble and responsible , i would like to thank vikas for assisting us out of the grid during our language barriers, very delicious food , wanna try the magic of chef on our next visit,
need to improve the wifi strength

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheAtara, General Manager at The Atara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Hasheem

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad that you had a great time with us and we could make it a home away from home for you. I have also conveyed your positive comments to my team members (specially Vikas ) and it proved to be a shot in the arm for them.

On behalf of our entire staff here at The Atara we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area !

Reviewed December 27, 2019

I had a good stay in this beautiful hotel .The service was Great and Food was too good . Room given to me was clean and big .I must say it is very well managed and team is great they all are there to take care. Dinner service was fast and food was just amazing. True value for money .Had good time and will suggest my other colleagues to stay in this hotel.Kudos

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheAtara, General Manager at The Atara, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear Sir

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad that you had a great time with us and we could make it a home away from home for you. I have also conveyed your positive comments to my team members and it proved to be a shot in the arm for them.

Reviewed December 19, 2019

The experience in the hotel was like staying at Home , was served by well trained staff . Will surely suggest friends and colleagues to visit / consider the same for staying. Thanks for such a lovely stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheAtara, General Manager at The Atara, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Dear Mr. Dogra

We sincerely thank you for your feedback and the team is super delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again !

Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

The interior of the hotel is luxurious, modern, clean, comfortable, stylish. Great room with very good quality. The hotel manager and staff are very kind, helpful and professional, they do everything to make your stay comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Mr. Rishabh

Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised, an extremely beautifully decorated small hotel with very well appointed rooms. The staff were very accommodating and helpful - they welcomed me. I visited with my friends and they also had an amazing experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your encouraging feedback ! It'll be our constant endeavor to exceed your expectations on every visit.

The team sincerely thanks you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again.