“Wedding shopping on Delhi”

Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR
Ranked #6 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed in this hotel while we were shopping in Delhi for our wedding. The hotel is amazing, a 4 star by north american standards; we stayed at a few hotels before Anya and was not pleased with the hotels and kept switching hotels until we ended up here. The manager, Sachin, and his staff was amazing and helped us out whenever needed and was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
asinghp, Rooms Division Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Madam ,

Greetings from Anya Gurgaon !

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generous comments that have been passed on to and held in high regard by Anya team.

A word of gratitude also for the time you have taken out from your busy schedule to give feedback on Trip Advisor. It is an important auditing tool for the Hotel. Feedback from the guest is effectively used to improve standards of services and enhance the level of guest orientation.
Your valuable comments are a source of motivation for the team. They help us know you better, as well. Thank you once again.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anya Gurgaon.

Best Regards,

Rooms Division Manager

There are newer reviews for Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I choose Anya which is a stand alone hotel because I got a amazing rate online.. The room was very comfortable, however the bathrooms was small and I wish it had a tub.

The breakfast variety was not very good.. Very very few options.

Room Tip: Good value for money..
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Anya Gurgaon !

In regard to bathroom being small and did not had a bath tub, We would like to apprise you that the room you chose was Deluxe room which comes with shower cubicle. We do have rooms with bath tub which is a second category " Luxury room". We thank you for your valuable feedback on the breakfast service ,feedback has been noted and we are working towards the enhancement of the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anya Gurgaon.

Best Regards,

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Having rated more than 50 hotels worldwide, it is very rare for me to rate a property as excellent but here comes one. The hotel stands out on every count; great rooms; nice food; adequately stocked bar and exceptional people serving in this hotel. The hotel impressed me immediately upon check in by giving me an in-room check in facility and this happens only in India where our hospitality stands out compared to other regions. The hotel is a relatively new one and I hope that these guys live up to the same standards as they have just started with.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
asinghp, Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your appreciation following your experience with Anya , Gurgaon.

Your appreciation about the room, services and food are really very special and exceptional. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of Anya hospitality.

Warm regards ,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Brand new property. Fantastic staff and always ready to be helpful. Check-in was quick. The rooms are spacious, clean, and nice sleep quality. The hotel is centrally located in Gurgaon, so for any business person like me commuting was easy, though the road outside is questionable due to the construction of the Metro.
Only cons with the hotel was its breakfast spread. Anya has to really buckle up on the choice of breakfast, its very limited. Ashish the front office executive is one I found to be courteous, responsive and fantastic. I will certainly go back.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation about the room, services and location are really very special and exceptional. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

Warm regards ,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I must admit it has by far been one of the most welcoming experiences in a long time. Not only were the staff courteous and hospitable but the upkeep and ambience of the hotel is par excellence. The choice of cuisine was delectable. It would be incomplete without me mentioning the quality of the beds that are provided, one can really sleep! I would highly recommend a stay here. Good value for money and impeccable quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your appreciation following your experience at Anya , Gurgaon.

Your appreciation about the room and services are really very special. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of Anya Hospitality .

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I recently stayed at this fabulous hotel on my business trip from London. Never heard of this hotel , so was a little sceptical. Howevere i must say one of the best services i have experienced even by Indian standards. Everything right from check in to breakfast, shower and room service were spot on. the biggest asset is the great staff who ensures everything is looked after. Thanks to all of you!

1  Thank VINNAY
anyahotel, Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from Anya , Gurgaon !
Thank you for sparing your time to review Anya ,Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We deeply appreciate your time out to write a positive comment about your experience. We assure you that we will continue to strive for guest delight at all times .

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed at the Anya for 2 nights a few days before Diwali to meet my future wife and it was everything I hoped it would be. It's well located and convenient access to my place of appointment. The included breakfast was good enough and the mini bar in the room not overly priced. The overall decor and feel of the hotel was great and it served as an excellent base to explore Delhi at Diwali time.

It must also be said the Anya was the perfect accompaniment to my trip away as my then girlfriend, now fiance, was suitably impressed enough by the experience that she agreed to marry me when I proposed to her by the India gate on the second night there after I dined at their Italian restaurant - the manager Mr Rohit made it very special for us ( the flower and dessert on the house), it appeared nothing was too much trouble for them, cannot thank you guys enough - best wishes to all of you from me and my wife.
We will definitely recommend your hotel to all my friends in London as this place was recommended to me.
Great Going - Keep it up !!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank anindya1972

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for sparing your time to review Anya ,Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were delighted with the room facilities ,hotel services and Anya team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Kind regards,