Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$143
Hotels.com
$88
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$102
$66
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$157
$133
  • Pool
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$82
$72
$74
$67
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$81
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$211
$133
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$220
$188
Oberoi Hotels
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$266
$239
All reviewsgolf course roadbusiness tripvalue for moneyclub roomwonderful staystayed here for nightsvisited this hotelawesome experiencespecial thanksthe hotel stafffront office staffamazing hotelkeep up the good workgreat hospitalitydecent hotelshort staybuffet breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Brand new property. Fantastic staff and always ready to be helpful. Check-in was quick. The rooms are spacious, clean, and nice sleep quality. The hotel is centrally located in Gurgaon, so for any business person like me commuting was easy, though the road outside is questionable due to the construction of the Metro.
Only cons with the hotel was its breakfast spread. Anya has to really buckle up on the choice of breakfast, its very limited. Ashish the front office executive is one I found to be courteous, responsive and fantastic. I will certainly go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
asinghp, Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your appreciation following your experience with Anya , Gurgaon.

Your appreciation about the room, services and location are really very special and exceptional. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of Anya hospitality.

Warm regards ,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I must admit it has by far been one of the most welcoming experiences in a long time. Not only were the staff courteous and hospitable but the upkeep and ambience of the hotel is par excellence. The choice of cuisine was delectable. It would be incomplete without me mentioning the quality of the beds that are provided, one can really sleep! I would highly recommend a stay here. Good value for money and impeccable quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your appreciation following your experience at Anya , Gurgaon.

Your appreciation about the room and services are really very special. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of Anya Hospitality .

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I recently stayed at this fabulous hotel on my business trip from London. Never heard of this hotel , so was a little sceptical. Howevere i must say one of the best services i have experienced even by Indian standards. Everything right from check in to breakfast, shower and room service were spot on. the biggest asset is the great staff who ensures everything is looked after. Thanks to all of you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank VINNAY
anyahotel, Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from Anya , Gurgaon !
Thank you for sparing your time to review Anya ,Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We deeply appreciate your time out to write a positive comment about your experience. We assure you that we will continue to strive for guest delight at all times .

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed at the Anya for 2 nights a few days before Diwali to meet my future wife and it was everything I hoped it would be. It's well located and convenient access to my place of appointment. The included breakfast was good enough and the mini bar in the room not overly priced. The overall decor and feel of the hotel was great and it served as an excellent base to explore Delhi at Diwali time.

It must also be said the Anya was the perfect accompaniment to my trip away as my then girlfriend, now fiance, was suitably impressed enough by the experience that she agreed to marry me when I proposed to her by the India gate on the second night there after I dined at their Italian restaurant - the manager Mr Rohit made it very special for us ( the flower and dessert on the house), it appeared nothing was too much trouble for them, cannot thank you guys enough - best wishes to all of you from me and my wife.
We will definitely recommend your hotel to all my friends in London as this place was recommended to me.
Great Going - Keep it up !!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank anindya1972

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for sparing your time to review Anya ,Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were delighted with the room facilities ,hotel services and Anya team members.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have stayed in some wonderful hotels around the world and this has to be one of the quality rated. Best described as a business hotel offering impeccable service in high quality surroundings. The rooms are beautifully presented with everything a guest could ever possibly need. The bed is extremely comfortable and the bed linen is exquisite. The furnishings throughout the entire hotel are elegant and sophisticated.

It was our family come business trip whilst we were staying and the staff went to considerable trouble to make our stay more comfortable; such as offering us the assistance of transportation,helping us to explore the city.. . We were offered an amazing welcome drinks and warm towels on arrival after a very swift, efficient check in. All the staff called us by name and nothing was too much trouble.

We were asked by a member of staff how the service could be improved, my answer has to be that you cannot improve upon perfection!

P.S. Sharma
UK

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for sparing your time to review Anya ,Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were delighted with the staff , room facilities and hotel services.