“Started liking Thai food”
Review of Thai Pavilion

Thai Pavilion
Ranked #18 of 2,818 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: As India’s first Thai fine dining brand, Thai Pavilion has earned an iconic status since its inception in the Nineties. At the third restaurant, after Mumbai and Hyderabad, the Thai Pavilion legacy continues to draws gourmands, while winning ‘Best Thai Restaurant’ laurels in the prestigious Food and Nightlife Awards for three years in a row. The restaurant interiors – carved teak walls, neo-classical artifacts and detailed panels inspired by the Grand Palace, Bangkok’s Royal Hall – presents a Zen space to indulge in the all-sensory cuisine of Thailand, paired with world-class wines. Two private dining areas can be booked for personalized, five course prix-fixe meals, handcrafted for your epicurean pleasure. Our soft-spoken Thai Masterchef Prajuab Shoosridam, who has served global luminaries like the late Nelson Mandela and Jacques Chirac, has retained classics while infusing bold new flavours in the menu.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I am so glad that I am the first one to write review for this newly opened restaurant. I just came back from dinner and thought of writing review first. I am not that fond of Thai food, but on request of my business partners I went there and let me tell you, I really enjoyed my dinner. Names of dishes I don't remember, but don't worry staff is very helpful they will help you choose dishes and also encourage you to eat with chopstick.
Food was amazingly prepared. Chicken wrapped in green leaf is superb. Ambiance is totally different from rest of the hotel. Next time I will go back with my family.

2  Thank 166RockyG