1,739 results
All reviews kitchen district swimming pool star property great property room service breakfast and dinner f b front office special mention food quality special thanks great hospitality courteous staff in room dining spacious rooms take care excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I stayed here for business for almost 3 months. I enjoyed the hotel and the food. The service was great. My room was clean and comfortable. Laundry did a great job. Excellent place to stay. I would stay here again for a short stay or a long stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank M3379CBjustink
HyattRegencyGurgaon1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings

Thanks for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that your stay was enjoyable. This review will further help us in optimizing our services to give memorable experience to our guest.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Yours Sincerely
Roger Wright

Reviewed January 4, 2017

The rooms were good. The house keeping and all other staffs were very hospitality bounted people. The food was not very consistent.. but they have amazing South Indian food. The only trouble is it's in a remote area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We always prefer staycations over traveling out of city because of our kid. This time we decided to explore Hyatt Regency Gurgaon which is quite far from Delhi and took us around 1 and half hour to reach but it was worth all the headache & travel. I LOVED the room and view. ours was pool facing room, the room had huge window infact and offered great view. Rooms are very spacious filled with natural light. The blend of marble and wood work in the rooms gives a cozy yet contemporary look . The bath area is also quite huge with a bath tub and separate bath cubicle.
I loved the hospitality and overall experience. we had lunch & dinner at Kitched District, the fine dinning restaurant at Hyatt Regency. Food was delicious & buffet spread was quite lavish.
The pool area has a small toy train and my daughter loved it.
I would highly recommend this property if you are looking for a staycation. I also enjoyed a rejuvenating spa session at Shvasa Spa, which made the stay a perfect one !

• Trip type: Traveled with family
HyattRegencyGurgaon1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings!

Thank you for sparing time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that your stay was pleasant with us and your appreciation for our products and services. It is our ultimate goal to provide the best experience to our guest during their visit.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Yours Sincerely
Roger Wright

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I stayed their with family for night out on first day of new year. The location of the hotel for me for little inconvenient. But the hotel is perfect for staying. Excellent rooms and cozy ambience. Over all good hotel

Date of stay: January 2017