I stayed at this hotel for 2 days to attend a business conference. My overall review of the hotel is based on various aspects
1. Location: Those of you who have travelled around in Gurgaon would know how the city is...its got excellent areas where there are smooth concrete roads and there are areas with no roads. So blaming the location of this hotel would be unfair. They have built the property on an area which is growing very fast. Having said that, as of today the location is a mess and it can take anywhere between 15 mins (if you are lucky) to 1 hr to cross the toll plaza depending on the time of the day. Also the area outside the hotel looks like a warzone and you can reach the hotel comfortably only if you are with a driver who knows the place and the turns else there are no signages etc to guide you. Hopefully all this should change in the near future
2. Banquets & Board rooms: The banquet is huge and can seat more than 3000 people easily. Its also got huge screens and ceiling mounted projectors in case you want to do any grand presentation. There are 3 board rooms and they are all quite small. In case you want to have a meeting with around 15 people, you will have to struggle to squeeze into these rooms.
3. Food: This is where i was really disappointed. I had 3 meals and 1 breakfast in this hotel and there was one consistent thing i found in all of them. All of them were really BAD. The spread was okay but the taste was extremely average. There was not even one dish that was worth mentioning. On this aspect i would rate the place 1 on 5.
4. Dining: They have a lounge bar and an Awadh restaurant which are operational as of now. Couple of restaurants are work in progress. I did not get to try any of these and hence will not rate it.
5. Rooms: Rooms are excellent with nice TV, great bath and lovely beds. This is an area where the hotel scores high.
On the whole the approach roads and the food were spoilers and the rooms and freshness of the hotel were scoring points. Hence an average experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hyatt Regency Gurgaon where everything is designed to create authentic and memorable experiences for our guests. Conveniently located on NH 8 within 30 minutes from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, the hotel is just fifteen minutes drive from Gurgaon city centre. Hyatt is also an ideal base for tourists covering the entire'Golden Triangle' of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.