“Tasty yogurt”
Review of Cocoberry

Cocoberry
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed August 13, 2017

During our recent visit to Moments Mall after food in foodcourt we cam out and got tempted by this shop just around the coupon counter. My wife suggested we should have some yogurts so we ordered for all of us and enjoyed eating the same

Reviewed July 9, 2017

During our recent visit we wanted to have some sweet item after a good lunch and this time opted for this restaurant located near the food court in Moments Mall. Their yogurts are very yummy and taste very good.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

'I love cocoberry', is what I heard all of my over-enthusiastic girlfriends kept saying. I thought I'll give it a try. I didn't like it in my first try, I was expecting something magical because of everything I had heard. However, after my second visit, I became a fan. I used to go there every day. However, I feel it gets boring after a while and that's the reason all of my friends stopped going there. My story is different though, I still love cocoberry but every time I eat it, I have a bad throat. They should introduce more toppings because I've seen a number of outlets open serving the same yoghurt and doing great business.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Extremely expensive and not worth the money. Why wouldn't any go to Naturals and eat fresh ice-cream without chemicals? The natural cup costs Rs. 60 whereas a yogurt ice-cream would be triple this amount for the same size.

These ice creams are mixed with tinned fruit and even more sugar and chemicals.

I am surprised that how come this yogurt does not get sour after so many days (if its without preservatives). Something fishy!!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I liked what i ate from the Cocoberry. I love how and where they are placed and i love what they have on offer. Cheers