“Lots of Improvement- Worth Visiting”
Review of Culina 44

Culina 44
Ranked #52 of 2,817 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Take an epicurean journey across the globe at Culina 44, our all-day dining destination. With a large indoor space and sunlit alfresco area where a ‘Tree of Life’ metal sculpture occupies centre stage, the restaurant is an ideal choice for long breakfast meetings, lavish lunch dates and intimate dinners. Renowned for extensive buffets as well as a la carte selections from an array of European, Mediterranean, Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines, Culina 44 features an open kitchen from where a wood-fired oven sends out some of the best pizzas in the city. The meals are paired with sommelier selections from our extensive wine cellar. Cuisine: European, Mediterranean, Chinese, Indian Average cost for two: INR 4500 + taxes Hours: Round-the-clock Signature Dishes: Prawn Saffron Risotto, Seared New Zealand Lamb Rack,Galouti Kebab, Spinach Ricotta Ravioli, Classic Tiramisu
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I went for a Buffett Lunch to Latitude after a long time & found it has improved a lot . It serves multi cuisine Buffett ie Continental , Chinese & Mughlai Dishes . All dishes are well presented & help in building up the Appetite .Staff is very polite , attentive to the requirements of diners & goes out of its way to meet unexpected requests . Costwise , it is slightly upwards but is satisfactory keeping the Taj Hospitality one experiences .

SumeetTan, General Manager at Culina 44, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback of your visit at Latitude.

Your compliments have been shared with the Food & Beverage team and Food Production team. This kind of positive feedback is very motivational for our team.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2014

There is world class and then there is Taj Class! I am a big fan of Taj so this could be a lil biased review.

Me and my wife went for a wedding and on our way back stopped to eat here as we were not keen to have the food at the wedding. A typical Taj element! You enter the hotel and hospitality begins from the gate!

The place is very nice for any occasion. Not being hungry we just had Butter chicken and Roti. The butter chicken was really nice and i think we just held ourselves from wiping away the bowl. Recommended by the waiter, we also ordered Olive Garlic Naan which was not upto my palate but my wife loved it..

Overall a very nice experience and ambience and a very good option for all day dining!

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this place :)

Safe Travels!
Make the most of it!

SumeetTan, General Manager at Culina 44, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I would like to thank you for your nice review of your visit at Latitude in Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

We greatly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that you liked the restaurant and services.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Had occasion to dine at the coffee shop thrice in one week due to my extended stay in Gurgaon. The service is slow and the staff surely inexperienced. I hate it when the waiter brings in only two menus cards on a table where four are sitting and this happens on both the days when we were four and had to ask for extra menus. A salad dish ordered did not turn out as asked for and had to be returned. We were still billed for it. In all fairness the restaurant manager did agree to send in another salad plate but only when the anomaly in the bill was pointed out. I would have expected them to have cancelled the item as we sent it back with genuine comalnts. There was no asparagus ! Only lettuce leaves and nothing else in a full plate of salads which did have a French sounding name that I don't remember. Phirni has been listed as a southindian dessert. I have known Phirni being claimed by Oudhi cuisines , Kashmiris and even Punjabis as their own but South Indian ! For God's sake don't commit sacrilege.

SumeetTan, General Manager at Culina 44, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I have noted your feedback regarding the ‘presentation of food and service standards’. Issues highlighted by you have been taken up with the Food & Beverage team and the Food Production team.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause of any complaint. We are actively working on the same and your feedback has proved to be valuable.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The place looks fancy & sounds great. Went for a Friday Lunch Buffet. The food was cold & half cooked. The staff is just not bothered about the guests. By the name Taj it was expected to be a better experience. Overall not worth the money spent. We have much better places in Gurgaon for a corporate lunch. The menue had less options & was limited to just few good dishes. Buffet in other resturants will be rated much higher than what we can rate this. Overall - try other places is highly recomended. Do not go by the Brand like we did & faced a bad face infront of the Visitors who went along with is with lot of expectations.

SumeetTan, General Manager at Culina 44, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback of your visit at Latitude in Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I have noted your feedback regarding ‘quality and taste of food and service standards’. Issues highlighted by you have been taken up with Food & Beverage department and Food Production department.

You have my personal commitment and assurance that you will have no further cause for any complaint. We are actively working upon the same and your feedback has proved to be valuable.

I have made a note of your suggestion regarding ‘menu selection’. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and assuring you of our best services always.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We visited this restaurant in Vivanta, Gurgaon, for their buffet breakfast. The spread was pretty much par for the course. Every decent hotel has a similar spread on offer.

The first major difference here was that whatever we tried tasted very good. In my experience, this seldom happens. More often than not there are at least 1 or 2 items that one ends up not being impressed with. Not so here ! It was all good.

The second major difference was the quality of the service. Polite, courteous and extremely pleasing. Always there without being intrusive. Excellent !!

SumeetTan, General Manager at Culina 44, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Greetings from Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback of your visit at Latitude in Vivanta By Taj – Gurgaon, NCR.

I thank you for your appreciation & kind words for Food & Beverage team and Food Production team.

Your compliments have been shared with the team. Thank you for this encouragement. This sure would help them to strive for better.