“Value for money cafe for nature loving people”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Firefly Biztro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firefly Biztro
Ranked #609 of 2,706 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Cafe, International, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Value for money cafe for nature loving people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I truly love going to this place over and again. The food is good, the ambiance is perfect and the hosts are sweet.This is one of those cafes where you spend a good amount of time without getting bothered by loud neighbors or over alert servers. Tables by the glass panes ensure a good view of the natural surroundings. Their starters are good- we've tried both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian options. Love their masala tea too.
Definitely no harm in trying it out.

• Visited August 2013

Salmiyah, Kuwait
“Must-Try Place in Gurgaon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I tried this during my recent India Trip and had 2 wonderful and memorable experiences! both with my family...we ordered 9 dishes in total out of the menu (all non-vegetarian) and all of them were lip-smacking! the ambiance of the place is so cozy that it feels like lounging there the entire day! We tried both the options - sitting inside and outside in the Garden! and now about the food...we ordered Hot Salad - Stir Fried Veggies with Chicken - top notch and my dad's favourite :), Chicken Burger which was gobbled up by my niece!, Western BBQ Pizza, Alfredo Chicken Pasta - finished in no time!, Chicken Tajine - my favourite!, Khou Suey - Brilliant Burmese Dish, Chicken in Pesto Sauce - my mom loved it and Grilled Fish - my Brother gobbled it up!

The service is top-notch and all the dishes are cooked fresh and are served piping hot! Owned by 2 young guys this is a must visit restaurant in the ever-expanding Gurgaon Food World and I am sure would be loved by all!

Visited November 2012